[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving sack of BDSM gear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: bondage sack.jpg (222 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
bondage sack.jpg
222 KB, 2048x1536
My parents are helping me move at the beginning of August to an apartment in another state for school. The first day I can move into the apartment is the same day as the grad student orientation, so my parents have taken it upon themselves to unpack my things and set up the new apartment while I'm doing the mandatory orientation stuff. I don't want them to do this, but I can't talk them out of it/there doesn't seem like a good reason that they shouldn't do this for me. The problem is that I have a garbage bag full of BDSM gear sitting in my closet (pic related) that has to make the move, and my soul would die if my parents found this thing and tried to unpack it. I'm not going to throw the sack out because shit is expensive. Please, any advice on moving personal stuff like this?
>>
Put it in a box and mark it: "Leave packed" or something like that.

Otherwise, if your parents are normal adults they won't say anything about your BDSM gear if they happen to see it.
>>
If you're very desperate, maybe you could find and rent a storage locker in the area and keep the bag in there until you're ready to go get it.

That, or buy a box or luggage trunk with a lock on it, put the bag in the box, lock it, and hold onto the key on your person.
>>
File: swingpic.png (711 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
swingpic.png
711 KB, 640x480
>>17364685
>if your parents are normal adults they won't say anything about your BDSM gear if they happen to see it

This.

Found this on my mum's nightstand once. Had a good chuckle, but I later started to wonder if this stuff might somehow be hereditary.
>>
Mail it to yourself. I was in a similar situation once and was going interstate, so I knew it would take a minimum of 3-4 days to reach the new address.
Mail it before you go, you'll be all settled and moved in thanks to parents, then parcel arrives and nobody is any the wiser. Or get a friend to send it if you're worried the timing won't work out.
>>
>>17364643

Are they likely to snoop or pry?

In my family, I could just say, "this trash bag has private junk, so..." and that would be enough. But I know in some families that would represent an irresistable mystery to one or both parents, and trust would be betrayed as soon as their child was out of sight.
>>
>>17364643
Ship it to yourself at the new address the day before you leave.
>>
>>17364643
Hide it in the woods, if applicable. Come back and get it later, under the cover of night.
>>
>>17364643
the mail is pretty slow. just mail it to the address
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.