[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone who knows about what to do with fine hair help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160716_162626497_HDR.jpg (889 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160716_162626497_HDR.jpg
889 KB, 1080x1920
Can anyone who knows about what to do with fine hair help me out? My hair is really flimsy, so it always flops flat within a few hours. Pretty much the opposite of straight black Asian hair that stands up by itself. I checked it under a microscope during a bio course, the diameter was far smaller than anyone elses, even the two Scandinavian blonde girls. Google tells me that blonde hair is supposedly the smallest diameter on average, to give you a more accurate idea of what is growing out of my head.

How should I cut it? What products are good for my type of hair? How should I style it, assuming the face in the picture is mine? I took this picture at an angle that I think highlights the flaws of my face, but Im only guessing that is more helpful than a more neutral angled picture. Sorry for the long windedness.
>>
Also I just realized that I fucking forgot to shave, so no need to point that out.
>>
Buy shampoo and conditioner (not the two-in-one bullshit) that offers volume for starters
>>
>>17364132
Any specific recommendations that aren't too expensive?
>>
Bumping cause have similar hair.
>>
Use hair wax to style it
>>
Just cut it short and leave it like that. No one cares about your hair.
>>
Female here but what helps with long hair which is heavier can't be too bad for short hair right ?
Don't use any slicone heavy products, especially at the scalp. They make your hair smoother so they fall more flat to your head, which you want to avoid.
Also Blowdry them more upwards and use some gel to style them.
I think you're quite handsome anyway OP.
Also that three-day beard kind of suits you. Maybe bring more structure to it and rock it from now on ? Might want to get a second opinion for that though.
>>
>>1736412
Use propecia and rogaine, it's literally the ONLY thing that makes hair thicker. It doesn't grow hair but it causes thin hair to become much thicker. Propecia causes impotency in 2% of men tho, so there's that. But it's worth the risk for shallow gains.
>>
Go to a high-end salon and ask them to give you a cut that looks good, and how to address your hair issue.

Also: shave your goddamn face. You look like a middle-schooler.
>>
>>17364397
>"High end salon"
Oh wow
>>
Anon no homo, but you would look real good with a big beard.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.