[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Awkward Boners Around Social Worker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 341x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 341x720
So I discontinued my use of Antidepressants in early June and it's now been about 40 days.

When I was on Antidepressants my dick didn't work too well.

Now that I'm off antidepressants my dick is in overdrive.

I have a social worker who I have to see about 5 times a week, several times a day and it's been happening that every time I go see her I'll get a boner.

I'm pretty sure that at this point she's noticed, but it's just an awkward thing between us.

How the fuck do I handle this? I'm scared that if this persists she may call me out or she could say that I've sexually harassed her. I'm not trying to flirt with her or anything, just... Like what the fuck do you do in a situation like this?

My current housing program requires me to meet with her every single week as well. Failure to not comply means I'll become homeless.
>>
>>17363999
if she's your social worker she should understand
is she hot?
>>
Tell her exactly what you just told us if she says something. Otherwise, just try not to make a big deal of it.
>>
>>17364247
/thread
>>
>>17363999
Just ignore it. Random boners are a thing. As long as you don't do anything with it, you should be in the clear.

If she asks about it, just apologize and tell her it's been a thing that happens lately from time to time due to being off of antidepressants and you're not going to do anything with it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.