[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say I probably got a girl pregnant but I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 4
File: 1464516436881.jpg (253 KB, 860x960) Image search: [Google]
1464516436881.jpg
253 KB, 860x960
Let's say I probably got a girl pregnant but I don't want to raise the little bastard?

How can she prove its mine? Can she compel me to take a paternity test? I'm planning on just denying we ever had sex.

No moralfag shit please, her body, her responsibility.
>>
To give you the most informed advice, you should post more pictures of that GILF.
>>
>>17363891
>Can she compel me to take a paternity test?
No, but a court can, and if you refuse, they can presume that you indeed are the father.
>>
in America you can't win in these situations lol. should've kept it in your pants
>>
>>17363900
What evidence do they need to force me? And can they rule based on presumption?
>>
>>17363891
Court-ordered paternity test. You're pretty much legally forced to take it and then the you're legally obligated to pay child support if it's yours.

The only thing you can try to do is run away and make sure she can never get contact with you.
>>
>>17363905
>What evidence do they need to force me?
Her testimony alone could be enough. And if you denied having sex with her, they'd just be all "well then you shouldn't have any objection to taking the test"
>And can they rule based on presumption?
They sure can, that's what a presumption means. It'd be up to you to show otherwise.
>>
>>17363908
>>17363911
I have to take it just because some whore says so? That's bullshit.
>>
>>17363914
It's the consequence of sleeping with whores. You knew the risks.
>>
>>17363914
No, you have to take it because a court says so and you have no arguable case against it. And it's not bullshit, it's called being accountable for your actions
>>
Wear a condom
>>
>No moralfag shit please, her body, her responsibility.

And its your dick, why does she have more responsibility than you?
>>
>>17363891
>her body, her responsibility.
So she got magically pregnant? Why do you even care then, it got nothing to do with you.
>>
>>17363914
No one forced you to fuck her, you knew the risks.
>>
>>17363921
But the court would have to trust her word?

>>17363927
The babies not inside me. She's free to do with it whatever she wishes.
>>
>>17363932
>But the court would have to trust her word?
Yes, because why should they trust yours? After all, you're the one making shit up, she's just trying to have you held responsible for your child. If you were telling the truth, you'd have no issue with taking a test.
>>
>>17363932
> She's free to do with it whatever she wishes.
Exactly and she can decide to keep it. Since you're the part that caused it to happen, you obviously share the responsibility.

Is it really THAT hard to use a fucking condom and save yourself the worry?
>>
>>17363927
This. The child is half his half hers equally. Both were equally responsible in the creation of the child. Now things get murky when it comes to abortion, child custody, and the extent of child support, but complaining about there being any child support and legal responsibility on the father's part is simply OP being majorly butthurt and not wanting to face the consequences of his actions.
>>
>>17363941
Why should I take a test because some deranged woman thinks I impregnated her when we never even had sex? It's absurd and offensive to me, an abuse or state power.

>>17363944
She can keep it, dress it up, whatever. I don't consent to her entangling me with her bastard spawn.
>>
>>17363950
You did consent to it when you stuck your unprotected dick in her.
>>
>>17363950
>Why should I take a test because some deranged woman thinks I impregnated her when we never even had sex? It's absurd and offensive to me, an abuse or state power.
If you never had sex, then you wouldn't care that you had to take a test. It's literally just a swab of the inside of your mouth, it's not even invasive. On the other had, you have a lot to lose if you are the father. If you're objecting this much to taking a test, then most people would assume you know you're the father and don't want to have to pay child support.
>>
>>17363950
>Why should I take a test
Because you're legally obligated to. If you don't, you'll go to jail.

You're the one who didn't want any "moral-faggotry" ITT. We aren't saying whether it's right or wrong, just that it's simply how it is. That's the law and that's how it works. You're not going to be an exception.
>>
>>17363905
>What evidence do they need to force me?
They're forcing you in order to gather evidence.

>And can they rule based on presumption?
No. But because thus is not a criminal trial, the standard of proof is lower, and you are not protected from self-incrimination (because you cannot incriminate yourself: there is no crime).

In other words, face the music like a man. You brought this upon yourself.
>>
>>17363966
>If you don't, you'll go to jail.
No he won't. The court will just presume he IS the father and order him to pay child support.

>>17363968
>No.
I'm the one who made the post that OP was replying to. The answer is actually yes - that's the point of a presumption, it's what the court will assume is the case until OP proves otherwise, by taking the paternity test and showing that he's not the father.
>>
>>17363950
The take the test and get a restraining order.
>>
>>17363950
>Why should I take a test because some deranged woman thinks I impregnated her when we never even had sex?
You just said that you did.

>It's absurd and offensive to me, an abuse or state power.
It is none of these things.

>>>17363944 #
>She can keep it, dress it up, whatever. I don't consent to her entangling me with her bastard spawn.
So she raped you, then? Because if she didn't, then you consented: you accepted the risk, and you got burned. No sympathy. You deserve this.
>>
>>17363971
Both of those can happen

>If the person refuses to take a court-ordered paternity test, it could result in legal consequences. For example, the potential father may be held in contempt of court for violating the court order. This can result in fines or criminal charges. Or, a judge may enter an automatic (default) judgment against the person.
>>
>>17363993
If you're talking about contempt of court, then sure.
>>
>>17363996
Yes refusing a court-ordered paternity test can result in you being punished for contempt of court because it's you refusing a court order. OP could get fined, jail time, and/or a criminal record if he refuses the court-ordered paternity test.
>>
ITT OP gets BTFO by the law.

Have fun raising your child, dumbass.
>>
>>17363950
>Why should I take a test because some deranged woman thinks I impregnated her when we never even had sex? It's absurd and offensive to me, an abuse or state power.

"why should the police get to take my fingerprints just because I'm the suspect in a crime? It's absurd and offensive to me, an abuse or state power."

Face it bro you're going to be responsible for the kid if she doesn't get an abortion. If you really want to be a jerk about it and you know she wants the kid, you should pretend that you want custody and try to build a case that she will be an unfit mother, if she uses drugs or drinks a lot, get photos and documentation for as much as you can. The courts are heavily biased in favour of the woman though even if she's a total scumbag, the best you'll get is 50/50 but even if you end up with that you might be able to strike a deal if she wants 100% custody.
>>
Well OP, you could do the child, its mother, and the world as a whole a favor and kill yourself right now.
You wouldn't have to raise a "little bastard" and you wouldn't have to pay child support or take on of those evil paternity tests.
>>
>>17363927
She can get an abortion.
>>
>>17364271
>the edge
>>
>>17364289
The only person in this thread that's edgy is the fucking retarded OP
>>
>>17364296
>op have legit problem
>kys xD
Okay
>>
>>17364303
Oh, hey OP. I see you haven't killed yourself yet.
>>
>>17364318
>Oh, hey OP. I see you haven't killed yourself yet.
I'm not op but good to see you keeping with that edge
>>
>>17364323
Oh so you're edgy, a shitty father, and a liar too?
I'm telling you man, suicide is the best outcome for everyone.
>>
>>17364303
OP doesn't have a problem. We solved it. Like he said, >some deranged woman thinks I impregnated her when we never even had sex

The paternity test is going to come out negative, everyone will know this girl's an insane liar. He won't have to pay a cent. He won't have anything to worry about. Good thing OP didn't knock her up!
>>
>>17364330
Someone's got daddy issues!
>>
File: Nat meme.jpg (81 KB, 678x1000) Image search: [Google]
Nat meme.jpg
81 KB, 678x1000
We taken bait now? Too hot from the summer sun?
>>
>>17364347
It's real hot out there catching all the Pokemons.
>>
>>17364337
Not sure why you'd think that, but your son sure as hell will with someone like you as his father.
>>
>>17364337
>acting like a turbo nigger because you probably never had a positive male role model
>accusing others of it
>>
File: 1383906427084.jpg (17 KB, 365x385) Image search: [Google]
1383906427084.jpg
17 KB, 365x385
>>17364355
Gotta get the gyms back.

>mfw bulbasaur in the park
>>
>I probably got a girl pregnant
>we never had sex!!!

Enjoy your new baby. You chose to put your dick in her.
>>
>>17364476
Her body, her choice. If she wants to keep it that's not OPs problem, she's choosing it.
>>
>>17364538
Except that's not how the law works
>>
People like you are the reason why kids raised by single moms are such shit. I just wanted you to know that, OP.
>>
>>17364647
She's the one who doesn't want to get an abortion. It's not my fault.
>>
>>17364882
She wouldn't need to consider it, if you didn't stick it in.

Though if she isn't a sadist, she would abort either way. Putting another retard with inferior genes out there would be pretty mean.
>>
>50 posts of nonsense later
Jesus Christ /adv/ is useless.
KILL THE BROAD
>>
Your really thick in the head, aren't you? you can't worm your way out of it, either raise the kid or be sucked dry by child support. No way out
>>
not moral fagging

but you are screwed. Reason: if you can have sex, then you have to take responsibility when you do so. You don't have to raise it of course, just send money and if you don't, they'll through you in jail and then prison.
>>
>>17363891
>How can she prove its mine?

DNA testing.
>>
>>17363944
condoms fail.

Why should women have all the say in choosing to keep a child and then reap the benfit of getting free money from the state/men who would rather have an abortion.

Not really fair desu.
>>
>>17365114
They bear a greater risk and invest more of their time/energy into it.

Can't compare sticking dick into somebody with having to carry the spawn of Satan in your belly for 9 months, giving birth to the little beast and raising that shit without a father for 18 years.

Alternatives like forced abortions would be completely cray; and having her alone carrying the cost for something that usually has two people involved not really fair, that would only cause more disadvantaged kids to grown up, who will in turn have most likely worse education, turn into crime or spread their seed like OP did, repeat ad infinitum.
>>
>>17365114
>reap the benfit of getting free money
Which they have to spend on necessities for the kid. I mean, it's not like they're being rewarded for shit and getting gifts- there is a sort of reasoning behind it.
>>
>>17364399
Did you leave your shitty little lvl 12 bulbasaur in my gym at the park? In about 10 minutes me and my snorlax are going to go stomp all over it.
>>
>>17365199
Slut pls
>>
b8 too obvious try harder next time op you got a lot of work to do
>>
>>17364913
then go to prison for murder sounds great desu famalam
>>
>>17363927

Why do women can chose after conception but men don't?
>>
>>17363891
Falcon punch to the stomach
>>
File: this.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
this.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>17365199
>>
>>17365236
Oh hell no, i only have one bulbasaur and one squirtle and they're both weak af.
>>
>>17365199
This.
>>
>>17363891
Jeremy Kyle m8
>>
>>17363898
This guy gets it.
>>
that granny LITERALLY has better tits then some younger girls today

unreal
>>
>>17363905
They can take it out of your paycheck, if they want.
>>
>>17367077
they're fake senpai
>>
>>17364538
Sorry, but that's retarded. A kid is, scientifically and morally, half mommy's and half daddy's. OP should have known better than to fuck some woman, unprotected, without having any kind of agreed upon back-up plan.

It's not that fucking hard to ask a girl;
>are you on the pill
>do you have an IUD
>would you abort if anything happened
>can I use a condom

Unless you're in the US where the sex ed quality is akin to that of a third world country's, you have no excuse.
>>
>>17367123
not if you don't have a paycheck
>>
leave the country. plenty of places to go.

>>17367458
some girls lie cause they're stupid cunts that want to destroy lives.
>>
>>17367489
If you're stupid enough to stick your dick in a girl that is obviously manipulative and crazy well I don't know what to tell you m8
>>
OP is a nigger
>>
>>17367494
if you're stupid enough to go scantily clad to a party and get too drunk you deserved the rape. you hear yourself right now?
>>
>>17367511
You have to actively attempt to fuck a crazy girl. She won't suddenly jump on you with her legs open. You can wear whatever you want, drink as much as you feel like, it won't get your dick inside her.

Unlike, raep.
>>
>>17367511
Except that comparison doesn't work. Nobody forced this guy to have sex with this girl, and a baby is the responsibility of all participants involved. Any time you consentingly have sex with someone, unless you have concrete evidence, like you recorded them saying they'd have an abortion if anything happened, a risk is being taken. OP took that risk, and there are consequences for it.

A girl dressing in scanty clothes and being raped isn't a consenting act, so this comparison doesn't work.

I get what you're saying, but these are two completely different issues.
>>
>>17367537
>She won't suddenly jump on you with her legs open
sure about that?
>>
>>17367511
Those examples aren't alike at all.
>have sex with a willing, mentally ill person (of whom you know there's a possibility of her fucking your shit up)
or
>have sex with a passed out person that you may or may not have drugged
>have sex with someone clearly not into it without their consent
pickoneanonkun
>>
>>17367539
>>17367546
splitting hairs. girl has kid through manipulation, lies, and without consent. guy has sex through force, drugs, and without consent.

its a more apt metaphor than you'd think. woman deals with years of emotional trauma, man deals with years of financial and emotional trauma at the threat of jail time.

nah, I'd move to another country if i were OP thanks. fuck that shit. "muh deadbeat dad" I didn't want the kid. I made sure there was birth control, I made sure she didn't want kids, to the best of my ability. she wants the kid then I'm nothing more than a sperm donor and I'm out. moving out of country won't affect me none, I can get an entirely new name and everything for a couple grand too.

it's rape, just a different kind.
>>
>>17367565
You know what, you're right.
>>
>>17367484
Then you can go to prison actually. It's fucked up but it happens.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.