[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this an ok to handle a situation with an Ex? >broke up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
is this an ok to handle a situation with an Ex?

>broke up with a girl almost a year ago
>over the past year sleep at her house and hook up a couple of times
> end up sperging out a few times and telling her my feels
>realize my mistake and cut contact for a few months
>flash forward a couple of months and shes cutting my hair, feels have died down and now just want to end on a good note ( we are both moving soon)
>she says we should hang out soon, I brush it off because I truly don't believe she'll hit me up
she doesn't so no fucks given
> find out that she was with some lesser male that fawns over her from a mutual friend, makes me feel good about myself
>meet some random girl at work, end up fucking
>the same night (a couple of nights ago) she follows me on instagram (she unfollowed me after the breakup) at two in the morning
> message her two days later, "lmao 2 am follows"
>she replies, " LmfAo guilty"
>dont reply for a day
>just sent her, "its funny to know you still think of me after a few drinks"

should I have just left it with the first message? I haven't followed her back yet but she made her account public again since she followed me

>tl;dr ex from a year ago followed me on insta after I stopped giving her attention, was my reaction beta
>>
shameless self bump
>>
please adv i need you
>>
>>17363551
Why do you stay in contact with her? Why did you break up with her?
>>
your reaction isn't beta but it's a fuccboi move and probably made her a little embarrassed

you're not getting replies because this is a boring situation. yadda yadda complicated ex thing. it'll either happen or it won't
>>
You're pathetic. Go find your balls, whether you left them, and cut her the fuck off. Done.
>>
>>17363660
we have mutual friends, shes pretty. i broke up with her because I was going through a lot of drug induced anxiety and depression issues.
>>
>>17363671
>>17363686
fair enough, I just wanna fugg one more time before we each move
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.