[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race mixing while being last male in family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: whatdoadv.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
whatdoadv.gif
2 MB, 696x478
What do I do?
It's been kind of stressing me because I am the last male in my family to continue the name and I am white, currently with a south korean girl. She's really sweet and cute also she's our kind of cancer which makes her interesting and unique in my eyes. But anyway to get to the point, what do you guys think about race mixing when you are the only one in the family that can continue, I have the option to literally switch the race of my family to asian, I could leave her to keep my family white but... I love her to death and I can't ever see myself leaving her. We can never seem to part no matter how much bullshit happens. What do I do guys? Make the next chapter to my family asian or keep them white?
>>
>>17363124
Race mixing is never good, no matter what the circumstances are.
>>
Op, don't listen to others. I can almost guarantee you aren't %100 pure blooded.

I say do what your heart wants. If you love her, then stay. Will it really matter in 50 years if you mix races?
>>
>>17363124
is race the actual problem here, anon?
>>
>>17363124
The continuing existence of our race is more important than absolutely everything else.
>>
It would be best to keep the family white. I am not a white supremacist at all. Family is important and wouldn't you also want a child that looked kinda like like you too.
>>
>>17363124
Race literally doesn't matter. You are retarded if you think it does. I would kill for a girl like that.
>>
File: iwonder.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
iwonder.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>>17363192
>>
>>17363124
>not wanting to impregnate a qt asian to make a 10/10 white asian baby.
>>
File: 1458328735047.gif (132 KB, 326x52) Image search: [Google]
1458328735047.gif
132 KB, 326x52
>>17363201
>>
File: 4124657.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
4124657.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>17363203
>white asian
>10/10
>>
If your genes are dominant enough than your kid won't look that gook. The Asian looks could always go away within a gen
>>
>>17363215
have you met a white Asian. The chicks are QT AF IYKWIM FAMAS
>>
>caring about race
>>
File: 3668709.jpg (172 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
3668709.jpg
172 KB, 1024x768
>>17363222
Of course they are.
>>
>>17363227
I want that tie.
>>
You are continuing your family tradition, race-mixing in today's society is acceptable. My white grandfather married a mexican woman, and they are still in a healthy relationship being as old as they are. I am currently with a mexican girl, and plan on marrying her.

The concept of race mixing being bad is fucking idiotic.
>>
Why don't you just improve yourself to the point where you're good enough to marry a white woman?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.