[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck my life!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nawepaH2JN1tysz53o1_500.gif (1 MB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nawepaH2JN1tysz53o1_500.gif
1 MB, 500x374
So I've had a crush on this one girl for two years now.
We hang out , play vidya gaems and stuff. We over all like to hang out together. After a year of this, I start to slowly hint at we becoming a pair. One day she mentions that she has a Belgian boyfriend.
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'm depressed, but we still spend time together like we always had. When i'm not doing anything I'm depressed and sad and angry but when she talks to me i become happy again. She notices me acting odd, and i tell her how I feel.
>She isn't even surprised
We start to talk about this situation more and she really helps me cope with my feelings. Its been 9 months after i told her how i felt and we have been talking often. I'm still depressed sometimes and i almost feel more depressed because we can pretty much talk about everything It almost feels like we are a couple, but we are not.
Recently this girl and her boyfriend have been having a rough time. For some cruel reason I love this girl and have decided to try to help their situation. The boyfriend doesn't know about us and thinks I'm just a friend of the girl. I've been relaying messages between them when they don't want to talk and I've given support to the girl when she has felt down. Her boyfriend doesn't want to support her when she needs it and she is sure that hes the right one for her but the guy has said that he isn't sure.
I still love her and thats why I want to help her. I don't want her to be hurt. At this point i don't care if we have a future together. I just don't want this to ruin her.
>When i help her cope with her sadness, I'm feeling worse every day. I can't stop helping her because I want to see her happy, but this situation is killing me inside coz i spend time with her, help her, support her but we can never be together.
>FUCK MY LIFE
>>
Also the the girl has said that she doesn't have any feelings for me
>>
>>17362453
Then why the fuck are you so fixed on her? Go talk to other people. If she is already taken, if she already said she doesn't like you then stop talking to her. You can't be in love someone but just be friends with them. Shit will happen and it will worsen yourself. Go meet other people.
>>
File: awe.gif (471 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
awe.gif
471 KB, 500x250
OP is the ultimate friendzone master, the final form of emotional tampoon, a nice guy epitome.

Bless me with your powers op so I can protect my virginity forever.
>>
>>17362774
The problem is less about me not meeting other people and more about me not being able to get over her, and now that she is feeling depressed i feel obligated to help her because she helped me when i was feeling down. I know the answer is to forget her and not care about what she does but I can't stand seeing her down.
>>
>>17362441
Even if she suddenly appeared to change her mind and told you she loved you and decided to go out with you, she would quickly lose interest in you and leave you. And then maybe she would get back together with you again, but she would leave you again. This is because she doesn't doesn't love you, like she said in the first place. She just loves the attention she gets from you. She may even confuse that for the real thing herself, but in the end her actions will speak louder than her words. It's only ever going to be about the attention she gets from you.

I recently, finally, ended a 3 year toxic relationship that reminds me of your story. It sucks for a long time, but start talking to other girls. Just talking. Eventually, you will feel better.
>>
>>17362441

>fuck my life
>i had a crush on a girl

stopped reading right there. if htese two sentences are together, you already know what hte problem is.

you. over investing in some girl. dont.
>>
So let me get this straight. You love a girl who has a boyfriend and no feelings for you, you keep orbiting around her and helping her with whatever she needs and it makes you feel horrible?

Why the fuck are you still doing it? Are you enjoying depression and suffering? I don't care how much you want to see her happy and all that bullshit, keeping in touch with her is retarded. Stop acting like an idiot, cut all ties with her and move on with your life. You'll feel bad for some time and then you'll get over it. The alternative is to keep being an orbiter and miserable until she moves away or decides she had enough of you.

>>17362787
This. You're acting like the ultimate faggot. Stop it.
>>
>>17362441
You remind me of me when I was 14. God, I miss those times.

Anyway, adorable story, 10/10, would reminisce again.
>>
>>17362982
I love this site
>>
>>17362982
So I'm pretty much fucked one way or the other. Completely cutting ties with her isn't an option due to reasons, well at least not yet. She has stated that shes moving out of country in a couple of years. So I pretty much just have to wait till that.
>>
File: is he forreal.jpg (80 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
is he forreal.jpg
80 KB, 960x960
>>17363027
>due to reasons, well at least not yet
>have to wait till she moves out of the country
>>
>>17363034
By
>due to reasons, well at least not yet
I meant we live in the same town and are in the same job and study in the same university. I could quit my job and look for a new one but I'm not going to apply for a different university because of this.
She going to move out of the country after her education is finished and she has enough money.
>>
>>17363050
Just tell her: "You are tearing me apart Lisa!!"

No but really just tell her that you aren't over her and you two can't be just friends. She will understand or in worse case scenario, she might think you are selfish.
She already chose him so thats that. Try to hang out with other people. If you have another close friend it will help.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.