[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to be loved? To be happy? Why have I never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: f.png (20 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
f.png
20 KB, 638x547
How does it feel to be loved? To be happy?

Why have I never experienced those feelings?
>>
You got a bad lot in life anon, I guess. The fact that you can post here means you've got something going for ya.
>>
>>17362420
Trust me, it's so much worse knowing what it's like and losing it than not knowing at all.
>>
>>17362626
>he fell for the "he has a computer so he has no problems" meme
>>
>>17362420
Because you always hoped those things would just came up on their own and you have never really put any real effort into pursuing them consistently.
The world doesn't owe you anything and you get only the things you tirelessly pursue.
>>
>>17362669
>you get only the things you tirelessly pursue.
not OP here but clearly A LOT of people get these things for free
>>
>>17362672
Yes you are right but it doesn't mean you have some right to have it too. As I said the world doesn't owe you antyhing and if you want it you have to stop playing a victim and do something for it.
>>
>>17362669
tirelessly pursuing love is THE MOST depressing thing you can do
>>
>>17362690
Well I had in mind pursuing happiness not love.
But in the end it probably doesn't even matter. Just take control of your life OP it's easier than it looks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rey8B-yu5Y
>>
>>17362669
But even if I pursue those things why doesn't anyone else?
Why doesn't anyone else want to love me when I'm offering them everything I have?
>>
>>17362705
You are surrounding yourself with unloving people. You can find love in a church (if you are an atheist go shove your fedora up your anus) or in a charity group. Try joining a charity group, you will meet mostly people who are genuinely loving. Or a church.
>>
>>17362420
>How does it feel to be loved? To be happy?
Different. It is vital to understand that these are not the same thing, and aren't even all that strongly connected. Too many people confuse them, and it's fucked up a lot of lives.
>>
>>17362714
I don't think the church or the people in it would appreciate my habits
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.