[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The right time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 20150428212415.jpg (72 KB, 641x640) Image search: [Google]
20150428212415.jpg
72 KB, 641x640
I've found "the one" we talk to eachother everyday spend as much time together as possible and we both openly admit how co dependent we are. We've already discussed marriage at length and I already know I'm going to purpose, however. When is the right time? We've both talked about it and we seem to be in agreement that we should get married later. When were living a stable life on our own. And when we've dated longer to make sure its the right choice. Both mine and her parents divorced and we both agree we don't want to end the same way. I want to spend the rest of my life with this
>>
Cont: woman but I just don't know what the right time is I was thinking possibly two or three years from now. Could someone share their proposal experiences? Whatd you do? Whered you do it ect.
>>
You didn't find "the one" you're just horny and impulsive. You'll get over each other in about 6 months.
>>
>>17362321
Hey OP. I've met "the one", the perfect person I've been waiting for. A soulmate, a lover and a best friend I've ever had.

Bitch cheated on me shortly before the wedding.
Don't get too high, it's never too long to check the person. I've been with her like 3 years and luckily dodged a bullet just before fucking up my life because I was the one who found out about it just by accident.
>>
>>17362827
Same thing with me.
After 5 fucking years, found about a year-long affair and who knows how many random fucks.
>>
>>17362321
He's absolutely gorgeous
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.