[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /adv/, What am I meant to do now? >Close with a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
So /adv/,

What am I meant to do now?

>Close with a girl
>Kissing and hugging
>She has nervous breakdown
>Moves away to get her head straight
>Phone everyday
>She stops replying
>Find out she's got worse
>Moved to a mental hospital

Mutual friend has been to see her. Says she is paranoid, feels like she's being watched and hounded by everyone.

Can't see her unless she asks to be seen.

How the fuck do I move on from this? I feel so helpless just waiting for her call. There is nothing I can do to help her. What an I meant to do?
>>
>>17362140
Dude move on asap. Don't stick dick in crazy.
>>
>>17362151
Agreed. Fucking Crazy is never A good idea. My girl was a chronic lier. Bitch had another guy on the side.
>>
stay her friend but dont pursue a relationship. she obviously isnt ready.
>>
>>17362166
I fully understand this. I just feel useless not being able to help. I've known this girl for years, she's very special to me, even as just a friend.

>>17362151
>>17362160
She's not crazy. She's just hit a breaking point with stress and pressure. She needs time and support.
>>
Make her a care package. A stuffed animal, soaps and shampoos, books, etc. Obviously nothing with alcohol in it or anything that she could use to hurt herself. If she contacts you, you can bring it to the hospital to cheer her up. And if she doesn't, it'll be something you can focus on. Just don't take her not contacting you personally. When you get all stressed in your head like that, it's hard to keep up with the people in your life.
>>
>>17362194
Thank you. That does sound a good idea.

It's tough to not take it personally, but I do understand it's nothing like that. I think the biggest thing is the not knowing. The lack of information.

All last week I was working myself up. Yesterday, mutual friend told me that she'd just been told what is going on and I feel more relaxed because I know what's happening. But yeah, not easy.
>>
>>17362140
In the famous words of James Jones, "Never eat in a place called Mom's, never play poker with a guy called Pop, and never fuck anyone crazier than you are."
>>
>>17362151
This.
Do you think any girl would stay with you if you were in her shoes? Just move on and save yourself the trouble.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.