[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get over my irrational hatred of white people? I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: unrelated.jpg (36 KB, 510x697) Image search: [Google]
unrelated.jpg
36 KB, 510x697
How do I get over my irrational hatred of white people?

I can't even see them as human anymore. Most whites I've met seem nice at first, but every time we get close enough to let our guards down they turn out to be racists full of deep rooted rancor against every one who isn't white.

I've known a lot of angry people of color, you know, the kind who would start a fight because you looked at them funny? But that type of angry is reactionary, primitive, and gone as quickly as it came on.

What bothers me about whites is that they seem to hold ancestral grudges and see the whole world through a lens of hate 24/7. Knowing about this behavior unfortunately leads me to hate them right back, but hating them back is just throwing fuel into the fire.
>>
>>17361711

Cry moar, nigger
>>
>>17361777
This, suicide by cop OP, the trips demand it
>>
>>17361711
Simple, shoot yourself. That'll be one less nigger to complain about
>>
>>17361711
read some BLM tweets, that'll fix you
>>
Not everyone is like that. Everyone has a good and a bad side despite race. Its just a matter of finding a good friend and not judge by someone's skin color.
>>
Lol it's funny how crackers pounce on a racism post like this
>>
Pic looks like NANOMACHINES, SON
>>
>>17361827
That's exactly what I was thinking. It's like a senator Armstrong in the making
>>
Can we talk about op's pic.

Looks like a bodybuilder wearing a weird office manager mask
>>
>>17361711
>thinks minorities aren't racist
>doesn't think asian people aren't the most racist mother fuckers on earth, especially to each other, due to ancient blood feuds that began two thousand fucking years ago

I am Korean and we fucking hate everybody. The only people worse than us are the Japanese because to them everyone who isn't Japanese is seen as little better than livestock.
>>
>>17361711
Kill yourself
>>
These replies certainly aren't helping lol. White people are like that because they have long ancestries, if you're in the US a lot of minorities don't, especially in the county. Whites can trace their shit back for hundreds of years so they have some weird big picture thing.

I've known a lot of white people as a mixed minority (Mexican and black) and have met some very racist ones. At the very least, they're harmless. And just knowing one minority can change it around for them, I've seen this first hand.

The only thing you can really do is pay them no mind, treat them as any other. But don't be afraid to stand up to any bigot.

A lot of them don't realize they're racist, or that they put people of color in these tiny boxes. Just educate them when you get the chance, and if thy aren't willing to see that skin tone is just skin tone then cut them off. Simple.

These people are too negative to associate with anyways.
>>
>>17361819
Yup.
> Hurr we ain't racist you fucking nigger subhuman , TRUMP 2016
This is my experience with most white people in the internet.
>>
File: Shitpost.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Shitpost.gif
2 MB, 200x200
Bait

BAIT
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.