[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So about a year ago I started talking to this girl. Really cute,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1468600561480.gif (359 KB, 480x420) Image search: [Google]
1468600561480.gif
359 KB, 480x420
So about a year ago I started talking to this girl. Really cute, shy and great figure. We never dated, just talked a lot and went on ""dates"" with groups of friends. Everyone knew she had a thing for me, but I ignored her feelings for the most part and only expressed affection when I felt it was necessary to keep her from getting emotional (she went into an hour long crying fit after I told one of her friends I wasn't interested in dating her and she found out) or because I wanted to keep her infatuated with me. She really just wasn't my type and I didn't feel like we were really made to be. We were still in school, and I was a lot more interested in my schoolwork then having to dedicate time to a girl.

Anyways, we ended up talking for a while and I gradually warmed up to her. I didn't have any serious feelings for her, and I think she might have known that, but I was open to giving us a chance.

So I promised to take her somewhere, just us, on a ""date"". Friday, we'd go somewhere to eat and the movies or something. I wasn't so into doing shit in public and preferred hiking or mountain biking - something in nature or where I could be athletic. She wasn't into sports or very athletic, just the skinny band geek. She knew, and I knew, that this didn't mean we were dating. I guess, looking back on it, I probably could have been more enthusiastic about it as she was really bubbly for the week, more so than usual - and her friends made sure I got an earful of it.

Thursday rolls around and a bro tells me his bro was getting some serious inboxes from this girl. Turned out to be true. I shot off a quick text to her calling her a whore and told her never to contact me again. I blocked her number and that was the end of it. I wanted nothing to do with her. She tried getting some of my bros to talk to me, but they're my bros, so they told her there was no chance I'd listen, like true bros. I really wasn't too concerned with it, and was more focused on my finals.
(contd)
>>
File: 1468603290926.jpg (55 KB, 600x830) Image search: [Google]
1468603290926.jpg
55 KB, 600x830
Anywhore, a week later she texts me on a friends phone, and sned me a 4 paragraph sob story on how she's sorry and can't live without me blah blah blah. I skimmed it and told her I didn't care.

A month (or two?) later I get another text (from what I presume is her new phone number) and she texts me again saying how she misses me and asks if I had any feelings for her and if she hurt me. I answer honestly and say "No and no. Quit bothering me. You're blocked." I blocked her number.

Skip forward another few months and I'm basically forced to set up a Facebook account if I want to keep in contact with friends and sign up for sports leagues. She finds me eventually and tries her hand at it again, literally begging me to respond. I tell her to leave me alone. She privated messaged me on my birthday to wish me a happy one. She messaged me on Christmas to wish me a Merry Christmas.She tried getting me to talk to her again. I ignored all her messages. She tried getting a couple of my friends to get her in contact with me. She tried getting my new number. She knew my schedule all too well. I really don't think about her at all, and have never felt regret over abandoning her. She's tried tagging along with groups of mutual friends (who also include girls I've had to give the ignoring treatment) events which I abandoned when I found out she was coming along.

But lo and fucking behold, this bitch is haunting me in my dreams. I dream about her at least once a week now, and this has been going on for like a month now. Maybe I subconciously want her? I dunno. It's happened recently, and I haven't heard from her in a couple of months.
What do? How do I purge her from my dreams. It actually sucks because I wake up disappointed having a dream about being in love with a qt, only to remember she's a whore. Only makes my grip on reality slip a little bit more into the 2D realm.
>>
You two weren't exclusive and you're calling her a whore? Grow up.
>>
Wtf did you think happened op? Either she was trying to make you jealous or was seeking affection you weren't offering up. If you hear more whoreyness from her after your bro hit you up, you're right in what you're doing. Otherwise, you are being a dick not even giving her a chance to be a good person. Whether you become friends again after the latter situation is established is up to you, but ya might as well accept the fact that she made a mistake. If she was a whore even after, you're right op.
>>
>>17361653
Be honest pal

Did you REALLY graduate? Why would you call a girl you weren't even dating a whore? Pathetic.
>>
Why the fuck are you calling her "a whore" if you two were never a couple and had no interest on her whatsoever?

And that was just texting.
>>
File: 1468353470643.jpg (8 KB, 255x170) Image search: [Google]
1468353470643.jpg
8 KB, 255x170
>>17361693
>>17361705
Miss the whole point. How do I get her out of my dreamz? Anyway, yeah, if she had an intention to start something with me she probably should have been talking to other dudes. We were going on a "date". Fucking cucks lol.
>>17361704
Oh, I know that. But the shit she was talking to him about was pretty serious. Rumor had it she sucked his dick a few months after I completely broke it off with her. I don't want anything to do with her. I just want to know what weird Eastern meditation I have to do to get her out of my dreams. Or if it will pass with time.
>>
>>17361653
You dream of things that stress you out, annoy you, etc. Not unusual. The brain can only dream up faces you've seen, anyway. Restraining order and move on, it'll pass.
>>
>>17361728
You may not have liked her for her at first, but you liked the attention she gave you. So you caved in, and then you got attached because you're autistic. Your ego was already soaring at that point you thought that this girl was devoted to you and you were attracted to that. When you found out that wasn't actually the case, your feelings got hurt and now you're acting out.
You played yourself dude. She didn't do anything wrong at all. Move on.
>>
>>17361728
Don't really care about your stupid point, obviously you're a beta faggot and you can't even get over a girl you weren't dating in the first place. Please learn how to tie a noose and jump into it as soon as possible.
>>
File: 1468357308076-2.jpg (48 KB, 560x577) Image search: [Google]
1468357308076-2.jpg
48 KB, 560x577
>>17361736
Good advice. I think it should pass soon.
>>17361747
Yeah, I think you explained it pretty well. I think I really do get off on getting attention and a girl being infatuated with me really fuels it. I dunno though, I don't think my feelings got hurt, but I sure did get a high off of telling her off and knowing she was hurt, idk. I probably should have mentioned that I did something similar to two of her friends ("friends"? I dunno, they're women and can't seem to make their minds up on who they're cool with) that were into me later down the road. I liked the attention, but I really didn't have any feelings for either of them.
>>
>>17361764
>d-d-dont call that fair maiden a w-whore!!
>y-you're clearly a beta! a real man would bow down and kiss her feet!
>>
>>17361776
>stutter text
Can't expect much from a virgin /a/ fag
>>
File: 1468501600377-0.png (115 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
1468501600377-0.png
115 KB, 372x351
>>17361781
Good one. Except I don't browse /a/. Yeah, I'm a virgin, but what does that have to do with it? At least I've felt the touch of a woman, you whiteknighting faggot.
>>
>>17361769
You have bigger issues concerning wanting certain power over people. This will come to fuck you in the ass later, and this little incident of yours here isn't even the start of it.
>>
>>17361793
So what do?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.