[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I only come to this board when I'm depressed? Being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1311584384502.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1311584384502.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
Why do I only come to this board when I'm depressed? Being here only makes me more depressed. Why do I feel such a need to talk to strangers about nothing when I'm feeling depressed?
>>
The same reason I only come here when I feel like shitposting, faggot
>>
>>17361425

About nothing? There's always something going on. I find it draining to my psyche, but I can't help but come here. I'm a caring, sad and lonely person that has nothing else. Sometimes the things I read here really dampen my spirits, but theres genuine good people and advice to be had
>>
>>17361437
This
>>
>>17361437
I don't even need advice right now, and I imagine a lot of the people who make "I'm depressed, help me" threads do either. Most of them (us) already know what we need to do, but just want someone to talk to.
>>
I ask myself the same question quite often.
I think the answer is that we're looking for the company of like-minded people but we lack that in real life or don't want to open up/bother others with our problems.
>>
>>17361454
Loneliness kills, having someone to talk to that you don't know and that they don't know you is beautiful.
>>
>>17361425
I come here when I am extremely depressed and desperate, it helps me feel connected with others. Otherwise. I avoid this board because it makes me feel shitty. Do you feel this way too?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.