[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate society and I hate everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 1440x1080
I hate everyone around me. The only people in this world I don't despise at a deep leve is my mother and father and they live 2000 miles away from me. Why shouldn't I lock myself in my room, play WoW and listen to Opeth forever?
>>
Kys
>>
I don't see why not
>>
It's because you have a shitty attitude that nobody wants to be around you, that's why you hate everyone. Same logic as if you're bored then you're boring. Start with the man in the mirror, take a look at yourself and make a change.
>>
>>17361279
Maybe I'll start by rekking ur mums gash
>>
I get not liking people , but why lock yourself up ? Why not just do solitary actives
Doing what you do is fine , but don't immediately turn everything else away
Also , why do you hate everyone ?
>>
>>17361296
I hate everyone (including myself) cause I'm ugly and not white. If i was better looking that could offset being a shitskin, and if I was white that could offset both.

It's like why live at this point, but I'm too scared to kill myself. I have to interact with people everyday for work so it's not like I can stuff my head in the sand and pretend I'm the only person in the world if I wanted too.

Maybe I should just kill myself fuck this stupid shit
>>
>>17361279
Did you even read the post? OP said nothing about other's view of him.
>>
>>17361191
Because you will become more miserable. Do something more positive for yourself
>>
File: Domestic Longhair.jpg (123 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Domestic Longhair.jpg
123 KB, 960x960
I've locked myself up because I hate everyone too, OP. I'm in the same situation as you, my family is far away as well. I tried doing social activities, making friends and doing normal people things. In the end I lost my virginity and it still was not worth it. Doing things you enjoy on your own (WoW in your case) and literally forgetting about the society around you is a much better life. I've got an onahole on the way, and I just went outside my room for the first time in a few days, and first time where I was not obligated to in months, and it was not an enjoyable experience. The only thing that was good was the fresh air, that stuff is good.

One thing I will say though is that I have plans to move to another continent in a few months and I might give it another shot there but only time will tell.
>>
>>17361318
>not white
What race are you ?
Also why do you care about not being white ? I'm white and I don't notice anything particularly special about it
>ugly
Post a pic ,you probably aren't
Even if you are you can still look for things in life that engage you
Do you have a steam so we can discuss this more intimately and in private ?

Also why does being ugly have to make you miserable ? Like it could hinder or prevent you from getting a mate , but you can do other stuff as well !
>>
File: UOTiJ8T.jpg (173 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
UOTiJ8T.jpg
173 KB, 960x960
You aren't the only malcontent misanthrope out there, you know. Sure the reasons for choosing the road less traveled may not be pure and free of anger or bitterness, but it's still a beautiful and noble choice all the same. Do keep in mind though that the road less traveled is completely up to you. Don't lock yourself into shitty video games.

You should listen to Pale Communion anon. Yeah, it's not exactly metal, but it's nonetheless a beautiful album and it has a magical healing feeling to it.

Asleep in the rain
A child once again
And the ghost in my head
Has forgiven me

Lifted his curse upon me
>>
>>17361334
Read this: >>17361294
This is OP, irl. I promise he hates everyone because no one wants to be around him. He blames them because introspection is scary.
>>
>>17361191
I remember those days. Now I sit in my room with my wife playing the sims and listening to Aggaloch.

And I'm a cripple from birth too!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.