[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesbian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 640x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 640x429
I'm worried I may be gay. I'm currently in a hetero relationship, but I think about women. I really like my man, he is the love of my life but I still feel this way. I don't know what to do. I don't think I can see myself spending the rest of my life with a woman, but I'm worried I'm gay. Should I ignore these feelings? Will they go away?
>>
Ask him if he'd be down to have a threesome.
>>
He wouldn't.
>>
>>17361117
Wtf. Most men would jump with joy like a kid on christmas to have a gf who'd be down to fuck another girl with him.

Anyways, you should prob break up with him and go eat the carpet so you aren't a cheater.
>>
Do you enjoy sex with guys? You may be bisexual, not gay. I've been in your shoes before, I was dating a really nice guy that I had a good relationship with,but my mind would always wander back to women. I was way more attracted to other girls than him. I don't know your situation but there's no point in trying to ignore your feelings, they don't just go away.
>>
Well we haven't had sex a whole lot lately but I'm going through some depression and stuff so I've been blaming it on that. I don't know why I don't feel like it. I love him, more than I've ever loved anyone. I know I'm bisexual. I have been for years but maybe since I don't feel like sex that means I don't like men anymore? I still think he's attractive and everything. And I don't want to cheat on him, I care for him too much.
>>
>>17361244
Then you're going to have to decide between your sex life or your feelings for him. The former means breaking up and going full fag.
>>
>>17361244
Im glad i got here in time.
Listen op.
If this guy truly loves you, you are already fucking him over deeply by harboring these types of feelings and not trying to immediately solve them, so, fuck you for that.
However, you should tell him and both see a therapist together, it may be your problem, but since he is with you its his problem too.
If you truly love him exhaust all possible options first by speaking and being 100% honest and frank, also as ive stated see a sex therapist together. It will do you more harm than good as this is already the third stage to true infidelity.
If you truly do love him there is nothing more fucked up by hiding something that could eviscerate the love you share. Look, ive seen this happen a few time in my life, these things are like a fucked up domino effect and the lobger you leave these thoughts without first trying to solve the origin, the more twisted your feelings will get until you make a mistake, its very important that you figure this out together. I feel bad for the guy.
>>
My bad. Didn't mean to offend you with my confusion and problems.
>>
>>17361244
Yeah, that is a tough situation. Like someone else said, it's best to be honest with yourself, and honest with him. Tell him how you feel, don't let the feelings fester and go further in the relationship without telling him. I know where your coming from, sex with my ex was a chore because frankly I don't like dick. It's going to be really hard on both of you, but again it's best to be open and honest
>>
>You may be bisexual, not gay

bisexual is gay.
>>
File: cff.png (65 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
cff.png
65 KB, 625x626
>>17361604
Bisexual=still like guys
Gay= don't like guys
Seems pretty different to me
>>
>>17361297
Whore
>>
>>17361082
We are all -[ men and women - inundated by images of women as sex objects, so it is not surprising that the occasional woman might be confused by the fact that she finds women attractive.

If that's all it is, relax. It will war off. If in fact your thoughts are explicitly sexual - to be gross, if you see a woman on the street and think "I want to lick her pussy" - then perhaps it might be worth having a one-time experiment to see what it's like.
>>
What is with all the lesbian threads? Is this a troll or
women are too stupid to realize they have their own board to discuss fag things?
>>
>>17361813
How am I a whore? I am faithful to my boyfriend. I think your definition is wrong.
>>
>>17362323
I've been with a women before. I know what it's like.
>>
>>17362351
I need advice, hence the advice board.
>>
Why wouldn't he be down for a threesome? Did he specifically say he only wants to be with you?
>>
>>17362815
O K Do you want to go back for more? Why or why not?
>>
Women are more likely to be able to appreciate the beauty and sexuality of other women.

What would be wrong with being bi, and living your life not exploring your other half because you are happy with your boyfriend? It's what I do.

Are you not attracted to your boyfriend?
>>
>>17363382
I am attracted to him. Maybe sex is just stale now, or I'm too depressed to have sex. I don't know anymore.
>>
I once looked at my ex-girlfriend's browsing history and noticed that it was filled with solo female masturbation and lesbian sex videos. I never brought it up to her, but she always denied being even bisexual. Are you her?
>>
File: dump him.jpg (79 KB, 600x870) Image search: [Google]
dump him.jpg
79 KB, 600x870
>>17361082
>>
>>17364222
No.
>>
>>17364230
Thanks for the fashion advice
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.