[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't Feel bad when I found out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Tom.gif (2 MB, 260x152) Image search: [Google]
Tom.gif
2 MB, 260x152
Ok. Short and sweet. About a week ago i was at a party with a bunch of people I knew and alot of people did not. Im 20 years old and I will be honest. I wanted to have sex. it was a perfect opportunity. I would say I become really flirty when drinking at that night was no different. I thought it would be better to approach people i didn't know just to save myself being embarrassed. To cut the situation down. I ended up having sex with a 15 year old. Her friends where slightly old but none of them should have been at this party. I found out the next day and honestly when i knew i had sex with a minor, It was strangely funny to me. I now think im fucked in the head and would appreciate your advice on the situation. Now, to Clarify. I am a flirt but this girl was done up to the max looking like a 23 year old and she was willing and drunk like myself. I just dunno what to think.
>>
>>17360759
If you sincerely thought she was of age then it's not like you're a pedophile just for sleeping with a 15 year old. However it's still really illegal so you better do your best to tread lightly otherwise you'll be in deep shit.
>>
Move on with your life lol

You were drunk. Also being attracted to 15yo girls is completely normal in your age - they have a perfect skin and they start to look like adult women.

Just never do it again because it's illegal.
>>
>>17360759
You got lucky man. Just stay away from her.

Ive seen plenty of 15 year olds that look 20+ thanks to the hormones in food. Dont feel bad, apparently she had all of the biological markers that made her look sexually appealing to you.
>>
You're not fucked in the head, society's condemnation of people who sleep with underage teenagers can be really arbitrary sometimes.
Obviously not everyone is mature enough to handle sex yet, but people act like it was God himself that descended from heaven and wrote their country's age of consent laws, sometimes.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.