[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would I look weird wearing a rash guard and trunks in a pool?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Would I look weird wearing a rash guard and trunks in a pool?

I'm an overweight girl and don't want a load of flesh on show but googling modest swimwear only brings up wet suit things for Muslim women

A rashie and board shorts seems the ideal solution - designed for water and will cover me up, but I don't want to get self conscious for a whole other reason
>>
>>17360315
(I'm 5"10/210lbs so not a whale but pretty podgy)
>>
Why not just go with a bathing suit? There are lots of cute and flattering ones, even ones with short legs, and they are more normal so they don't scream self consciousness.
>>
>>17360326
Post pic. We like big chicks
>>
>>17360330
Yeah, I've got a swim suit with legs, like a wrestling singlet and they're not nearly long enough to keep me feeling comfortable and tend to ride up
>>
>>17360336
I'll pass thanks, pal
>>
>>17360338
I'd still just try to find another one that is more comfortable to wear. Other than the shoulders and upper cleavage area I don't really see what the picture you posted in the OP covers that a bathing suit wouldn't. They're not all low cut.

Also, if you are mainly concerned about how you look while at the beach or otherwise out of the water, you can get one of those fashionable flimsy beach dresses or shawls to drape around you.

As for whether it's weird, meh, I don't care what people wear when swimming but what you posted it so atypical that it would immediately make me think that you are ashamed of yourself, like a guy who keeps his shirt on.
>>
>>17360315
1. You'll look like a mudslime
2. Lose weight
>>
>>17360326
>I'm 5"10/210lbs so not a whale

Not blaming or shaming, but you need to be made aware that you have a BMI of 30.1, which means that you're medically obese. Your weight isn't pretty much fine, it's literally a heath issue. If you're not a smoker or a heavy drinker, and are otherwise disease-free, your weight is the largest factor of your expected mortality.

Do as I did and get involved in a support group for people wanting help managing their diet and exercise. It makes things so much easier to not be trying to go it alone.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.