[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dreams/Sex life adivce?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: benis.jpg (91 KB, 736x478) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
91 KB, 736x478
So last night I had this really vivid dream.

For some reason, I was back in highschool with my best friend. Our class went on a field trip to a sex shop. And I bought some toys, and woke up.

I am married, and currently 9 weeks pregnant with our second. Which could be why I've been having such random dreams.

Our sex life is alright. My husband doesn't like to do the positions that get me off because he "can't feel anything" which is bs because he cums every time I've done it.

So every time we have sex, I basically don't get to get off.
Do you think my dream is a sign that I need something else? Should I actually go out and buy toys?

I've asked my boyfriend to bring toys to the bedroom in the past and he didn't seem very comfortable with it.

I don't want to make him uncomfortable. But then again I'd like to be able to get off too.
>>
>>17360254
you need to have a talk with your man about putting a little more effort into it. Really selfish to only think of his nut. I'd go buy the toy and not tell him
>>
>>17360254

Speaking for myself, I'm supposed to be the sex toy. I don't want to be competing with some dildo. I also don't feel like I've done my job if my wife doesn't get off. Too bad you are married to such a jerk.
>>
>My husband doesn't like to do the positions that get me off
such as?
>>
>>17361126
Thats where many men go wrong, you think you have to compete with the toys, which is completly wrong! You have to co-op with the toys and use it as a fun and playfull thing that enhaces you and your partners experince
>>
>>17361160

I don't need no fuckin toys.
>>
>>17361189
Maybe you don't. But what about your partner?
It's not like once you use toys on your gf she'll never fuck you without it again, it's just play, kinkey and fun
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.