[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question about tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1920x1080
Hello. I am terrified to try tinder but I want intimacy. I've pinpointed social isolation as the source of most of my depression. I'm also terrified of being with another man and getting taken advantage of again.

Guys of /adv/ would this work? What's your opinion? Can I say on tinder that I am looking for someone who is patient and VERY gentle, and MUST take things slow? I probably won't be interested in sex till a little bit in because I'm a very fearful and shy girl.

Also if I get hugged too hard it bruises me, I am not fucking joking. Even if you hug me gently, my hips still get bruises.

I just want to cuddle and be close... What are the chances using tinder for this will work out? I don't want to get taken advantage of
>>
>>17360069

you gay or a girl? also tell us your state and the population of your town
>>
>>17360073
Straight, female, age 24, Pennsylvania, aaannd 4,842 says Google, as the population
>>
>>17360069

> wants intimacy
> thinks tinder

Silly rabbit, tinder is for hook ups.
>>
>>17360109
Lel they are going to take advantage of her again on there :^)

All the alpha bad boys must be having a blast in this feminist sexual liberated century.
>>
If you get bruised by a hug how the hell do you plan on having sex with a guy without your hips snapping in half
>>
>>17360109
>>17360175
This is what I'm afraid of. So you're saying it won't work?

>>17360209
I've had sex before with 1 boy. I wasn't sore afterward but it did hurt when he went balls deep
>>
>>17360069
>Even if you hug me gently, my hips still get bruises.
Are you one of those 5'6" girls who weight less than 100 lbs and look like a skeleton with skin?
>>
>>17360293
No I'm 5'4" and about 120 to 130 pounds
>>
>>17360310
Huh. What's up with the ease of bruising then?
>>
>>17360340
Not sure, it happens to everywhere on my body. Just is probably my fault

So I can't use tinder to find someone to cuddle with? I'm sure i can be ready for sex again if he's patient and gentle enough
>>
>>17360069
Most men on tinder are only out to get a quick fuck and will only treat you as human just enough to get a fuck and no more than that.

So if you find someone 1200% don't put out or encourage a relationship, that's his job. Have some respect and let them prove their nature to you.
>>
>>17360393
What if I specifically outline what I'm looking for on my profile
>>
>>17360406

You will just be giving the predators the magic key.
>>
>>17360406
desu most profiles don't even get read, especially not by guys. A LOT of guys on tinder right swipe everything and filter later.

I think your best bet is probably okcupid, if I'm being honest. Yes people use it for hooking up, and you can't filter who you match with and get shitty messages, but people tend to understand things go slower on there than tinder.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.