[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some /adv/ on snapchat ettiquette When a girl adds you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Drake hooh no.png (234 KB, 725x427) Image search: [Google]
Drake hooh no.png
234 KB, 725x427
I need some /adv/ on snapchat ettiquette
When a girl adds you after a date should you send her something? Are selfies contrived?

>coffee with a qt today
>she's v keen
>gives me her snapchat
>add her, she accepts, I leave it
>couple hours after accepting she texts that she's accepted
>odd, figure she just wants a snap, send her casual selfie of me smiling/chilling, with 'hey'
>no response

Is this a bad sign? Was the hey a bad move?
>>
File: Pensive Milhouse.png (276 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
Pensive Milhouse.png
276 KB, 640x430
bump
>>
>>17359836
>using snapchat
>being this basic

Just delete the app.
You should only contact women if you're setting up a date. That's it. Sending snaps saying "hey" will only do more harm than good

As far as the no response thing, who knows? Maybe she just didn't know what to say. Maybe she was really busy. It's not a big deal

Just set up another date through text/call in a few days. Nobody cares about snaps
>>
>>17360134
nigga how old are you? This chick's 20, snaps are an essential part of communicating
>>
>>17361074
>snaps are an essential part of communicating

No. It's called texting or calling and talking to her in person.

Sending retarded snaps does jack.

You actually think Snapchat is essential to getting women? Wew
>>
>>17361299
Obviously it's not essential to getting women, m8. I just mean it's an important part of casual communication for this generation
Particularly post hook-up

>calling
kek
>>
>>17359836
Pictures of your animal or car
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.