[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is something i can't wrap my head around, my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1446868816811.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446868816811.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
This is something i can't wrap my head around, my girlfriend seems to laugh at other peoples posts/messages/snaps more so then mine, but here's the strange part, it could be the exact same joke. With me she will just like the comment or sometimes not reply at all, where as even with her close friends she will type out "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! so us!" or respond to a snap with "youre so funny! HAHAHA" or something along those lines.

I understand to an extent she is extremely comfortable with me and doesnt feel the need to play things up but i feel like shes is really comfortable with her friends too so i dont get it. I get hardly any reaction and it makes me a little jealous but more so makes me question how much she takes me for granted.

Can someone explain this to me?
>>
File: bean.jpg (732 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
bean.jpg
732 KB, 3000x2000
you really thought this deserved a thread?
>>
>>17359311

I tried google but nothing shows a similar situation, i'm just really curious if others understand why this happens, is it a good thing/bad thing?
>>
>>17359306
Maybe it's the way you tell them.

More likely, it's a compliment to you. She knows her friends are insecure enough to need a lot of reaction to their attempts at humor, and knows (or thinks - your post suggests she's wrong) you are secure enough not to need an exaggerated reaction.
>>
>>17359335

I guess it does appear that im insecure, but thats why i asked here, as a general question, it's something i noticed recently and dont want to bring up with her because its stupid as fuck but im still curious about it. Thanks for the response :)
>>
It shouldn't matter as long as she gives the same emphusiasm towards you in person based on interaction alone. Interactions through social media and in person can be completely different.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.