[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like I'm 16 again and having to ask those awkward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1466899208666.png (141 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1466899208666.png
141 KB, 290x290
My newish girlfriend has a thing for liking to keep the cum inside her vagina after sex for as long as she can and going about her day. She says the smell and feeling keep her horny all day and makes having sex the next time better. This to me, isn't really so bad since I don't hate the smell and like the increased attention.
This has been going on for about 1 and a half months now. What I want to know is how safe is it for her to keep doing this? I can't imagine keeping old semen inside your vagina is good for a PH level.
I feel awkward as fuck asking but do most women like or have a kink for this? I've never heard of women doing this before she started asking me to do it nearly everyday. Past girlfriends would usually take a shower after sex or in the morning and she instead asks me to cum inside right after a shower and then leaves for work. I feel like I've never been particularly good at figuring out what's a niche fetish and what's a every girl wants to try thing. I should also mention she's on birth control.
>>
eh, not a rare kink. the vagina tends to clean itself out, so as long as she isn't disrupting that process it should be fine. my guess is her body does the work preventing illness
>>
File: dog.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
>guys, is using a vagina for what is literally its intended purpose dangerous?
>>
That's my fetish, actually. The only long-term girlfriend I had was grossed out by semen and couldn't wait to get cleaned up. It took me forever to get her to stop making grossed out noises after I finished. Shit sucked, man.

Just enjoy
>>
>>17359127
Better I ask about it then find out some issue even though I highly doubted such an act would cause anything.
>>
>>17359105
Enjoy your unplanned pregnancy, fuckwit
>>
This would make me quite nervous.

Cumming inside etc is obviously the most base human "fetish", but it's not worth the risk of possible pregnancy.
>>
>>17359105
It's fine. No problem health wise or pregnancy wise. If she's gonna get preggo its gonna happen anyway.

My wife sometimes liked to keep that 'just been fucked' feeling and my gf loves it. A panty liner takes care of any leakage.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.