[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've made a new "friend" and I asked her what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
I've made a new "friend" and I asked her what she thought of pubic hair, and she said it was best trimmed.

I figured I would tidy things up down there since I have no personal attachment to it, but then razor in hand I realised I had no idea what I was doing. I don't even know how to trim my damn moustache. In fact, I'm currently clean shaven after acidentally giving myself a Hitler, and before that I just acidentally shaved half of it off. I'm a klutz and I have little cordination with tools.

So any advice for trying to trim down there? How do I keep it consistent and tidy up without fucking it up? Also, which parts am I meant to keep? I'm not asking her how to shave my balls, that feels weird.
>>
Small pair of hair cutting scissors and lots of carefulness for sac hair. For the rest, an electric trimmer works well. Scissors again if you don't have that.
>>
>>17359011
How do I stop myself from going too far/short?
>>
>>17359011
This. Also, do NOT use a trimmer on balls, even with a guide. Cuts there bleed like a motherfucker. And don't worry about going too short. A 5-o-clock shadow cock is perfectly acceptable.
>>
>>17359001
I just shave balls, trim the rest. Pretty easy
>>
>>17359001
get a norelco body hair trimmer

It's what I've used for a few years

Only cut myself on it a couple times when trimming the balls
>>
>>17359001
>she said it was best trimmed.
>I figured I would tidy things up down there since I have no personal attachment to it, but then razor in hand

Erm... trimmed =/= shaved...

Do what other dude said, buy a Norleco Body trimmer.

Just set it to a length of like 3 and go at it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.