[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to get over being lonely and nostalgic? had a 3 year long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1467167040918.png (493 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1467167040918.png
493 KB, 750x750
how to get over being lonely and nostalgic?

had a 3 year long gf and we broke up in 2009, still find myself looking back on her social profiles reminiscing and thinking i missed out on my "true love" opportunity every now and then

even though i had another gf in 2013 that lasted about 8 months, still can't get over the 2009 one. how do i get over this?
>>
You dont
>>
>>17358961
This. You find someone new and forget about her for a while, and either that while becomes forever because you found someone you truely love more, or eventually you get nostalgic again and begin the cycle anew.
>>
i think you just get used to being lonely and nostalgic about it
>>
>>17359080
i just can't believe i'm still looking back on it even after 7 god damn years... i mean she's apparently found someone else and has been dating the same person for what seems like 2+ years, and they seem happy and i'm happy to know she's happy... but god damn i thought i would have gotten over this years ago.

>>17359072
hopefully i meet someone will an equal connection. after being single for so long i don't know if i'm just reluctant to date to avoid encountering this feeling again or if i'm even capable of dating anymore
>>
you should watch 500 days of summer
>>
Image source?
>>
That is kind of sick. Maybe stop social media stalking?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.