[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nothing friggin works
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: helpjudy.jpg (23 KB, 480x276) Image search: [Google]
helpjudy.jpg
23 KB, 480x276
nothing I do ever works out

>try to repair my bike, random parts just shear off and fall away
>try to get ahead at work, people blame me for shit that I'm not responsible for
>try to make food or drink, it tastes like shit and isnt filling

>can't even sleep peacefully anymore because I suddenly have bedbugs AGAIN and keep having nightmares to boot

why

why doesnt anything ever work
>>
>post on /adv/
>0 replies
>half the controls are missing
typical
>>
bump

what meme magic am i missing to lead a happy and productive life instead of one full of bedbug infestations, constant nightmares, and everything I own breaking down constantly
>>
you must meditate on this
>>
File: not a cat and not a cuck.jpg (114 KB, 1281x724) Image search: [Google]
not a cat and not a cuck.jpg
114 KB, 1281x724
>>17358635
every time ive tried to meditate or do those calming breathing techniques or whatever, i just get sent into a minor panic and have to stop. similarly, whenever i try to improve my situation, i get sidetracked or just give up because I know from experience that it will probably not work

even now, I'm cleaning around my bed, redoing the arrangement, gonna throw some dessicants around, but really, i know im gonna wake up next with my ears swollen shut from bed bug bikes and probably have rolled over onto an angry spider that injects venom directly into my eyelid. and then work will call me and tell me that I owe them back pay or something, so im taking this particular operation very slowly because fug it, i know it's not gonna work
>>
>>17358659
Failure is self perpetuating. Why don't you try looking at the underlying problem? Perhaps it is your attitude which influences some negative events.

You sound like you need a vacation
>>
im mad as fucc about bikes
>>
>>17358716
This
>>
>>17358704
>Why don't you try looking at the underlying problem? Perhaps it is your attitude which influences some negative events.
so are you saying that my ~~negative attitude~~ is why threaded bits just fucking shear off of my bike and why there are literal blood-sucking vermin nesting in my bed frame

is this seriously what you are positing right now

>You sound like you need a vacation
my job leaves me at home most of the time and when i am off on a contract is when I'm the closest to stable and sane as i get
>>
>>17358568
I replied on the last thread you made, faggot.
>>
>>17358743
what last thread
>>
>just made some coffee
>in a french press
>draw plunger up
>filter gets shorn off and falls to the bottom of the pot
Why?
Why can't anything just work?
>>
>>17359222
well, you got trips
>>
>>17359229
I don't want trips i want a decent cup of coffee
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.