[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it too old to be going dating during your 40's? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Is it too old to be going dating during your 40's? I've been single for ten years and my brothers have formed a family but me. I don't want to be called a loser but these days dating is hard. There are less straight women out there and let's not forget the damn untolerable friendzone bullshit. Many tell me that life during the 40's are better than the 20's but that's midlife crisis mumbo jumbo. I need help asap.

p.s. please exclude suggestions like online dating,going to bars and joining clubs. Been there done that.
>>
>>17358168
>p.s. please exclude suggestions like online dating,going to bars and joining clubs. Been there done that.

Try harder then. Don't give up and/or maybe change your approach.
>>
Yes. legally speaking you are only allowed to date until 28. at that age you have two years of legal grey area where you may 'court' a woman, but if you dont propose by the third date you could be fined, or even arrested depending on your state.
>>
>>17358216
Really dumbass
>>
>>17358230

>I'm dumb
>says the guy in his 40s asking if hes too old to date

the divorce rate is higher than ever mate, this is the easiest time to date at 40 ever.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.