[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I start work at Starbucks tomorrow. I have such a bad memory.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: emmanems.jpg (138 KB, 640x907) Image search: [Google]
emmanems.jpg
138 KB, 640x907
I start work at Starbucks tomorrow.

I have such a bad memory. How will I ever learn the six billion drinks they make??
>>
>>17357912
How about you don't apply to jobs that you can't do? You'll eventually learn, slave-girl, but may be fired before you get the chance.
>>
Which city? Ill come visit you
>>
>>17357912
they're gonna train you
every starbucks employee knows it takes about 3 months before you "get" it.
I work at starbucks, I just started and I asked how long it would take before I would get the hang of it, they all said 3 months and I was like okay
your first duties will be the customer service barista, cleaning the tables, fixing the chairs, changing the sanitizer, refilling the espresso hoppers, brewing the coffee, mopping the floors, doing the dirty dishes, refilling the half&half, refilling cups, and sleeves, and some other stuff im forgetting

and also being an order support barista which consists of helping the register barista heat food, and some other stuff.

you wont be a bar barista for a while, they may have you shadow someone for atleast three months behind the bar before you can actually be a speed queen and make drinks and stuff.
>>
>>17357912
I work at starbucks, you'll be fine.
>>
I never worked at Starbucks, but I have worked a number of different jobs in my life so far, many of which I didn't know shit about the business. If Starbucks is like any of my past jobs, you'll be trained. And if you're not retarded (bad memory /=/ retarded), you'll catch on just based on watching other employees.

TL;DR - don't stress out too much.
>>
>>17357988
>they're gonna train you
No they won't. They're gonna get mad at OP on his first day for not already knowing the six gorillion different drinks they make. They're going to fire him, and then blacklist him. Then the management people will replace him with some HR lady's wife's son.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.