[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /adv/, I am in an abusive situation. 30 years old, live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 85e.png (231 KB, 526x570) Image search: [Google]
85e.png
231 KB, 526x570
Sup /adv/,

I am in an abusive situation. 30 years old, live out in the middle of nowhere with my mother and stepfather, can't find a job. I'm stuck in a house with two nasty Baby Boomers and my stepfather frequently tries to fight me. I got sick of the violence and I called the police, but when they came, my parents were able to convince the cop that I was the aggressor. So now, I feel like my only option to protect myself now that the police have failed me is to carry around some kind of video/audio recorder around with me to make sure that if I'm attacked again, they can't bullshit their way out of it.

My question is, can anyone recommend a cheap video recorder with a good battery life? My money is very limited and my cell phone battery can't handle extended use of the camera function.
>>
You're 30 and still living at home? Move out, try harder finding a job
>>
>>17357688

Not what I asked. I am trying harder to find a job, it isn't easy. I don't even have an education. Not that it seems to be very helpful these days anyway
>>
File: tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg (5 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg
5 KB, 252x161
You should know the -true- solution, OP.
>>
>>17357710

Stepfather is a Jew, which would make that a Final Solution. But no, I'm not a violent person. I want to stop him from being violent, that's why I need a camera.
>>
>stop watching anime
>get off the pc
>go out to shops and ask if they're hiring

your parents are just sick of your manchild pathetic life
>>
I came from a home like this. There's nothing wrong with being trapped by your mentally/physically abusive parents.

If you can record your dad trying to fight you, take it to the police instead of calling them.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.