[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After a bad break up and 1 1/2 year later I finaly got back into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1386543900753.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1386543900753.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
After a bad break up and 1 1/2 year later I finaly got back into dating and found a new girl.

Thing is, I used to be able to last like 30 mins easy.

With this girl I nut after like a minute.

She says she doesn't mind but I can't help but feel guilty about it and would like to do something about it.

Anyone got some advice for me?

If you need more info to help, just ask.
>>
Is that with a condom?
>>
>>17356533
A condom didn't help much.
>>
>>17356535
Are you cut?
Could try developing death grip
>>
>>17356544

I'm not cut, but my foreskin is very small so it's quite the same.

Deathgrip?
>>
>>17356553
Wanking with a tight grip to desensitize the penis over time.
>>
>>17356578

I guess I'll try that than.
>>
Maybe it's because it's been so long since the old gf. Just take time with the new one, slow down, don't overthink it. Don't build up pressure on yourself to perform, just have sex with this new girl and enjoy it. If you fuck it up just make it up to her in some other way. Take deep slow breaths. I used to take a hot shower before to get my head right and kind of get in the zone. There is also always the old rub one out shortly before sex if you know you are going to get some.
>>
>>17356506
It was like that for me whenever I fucked raw. I just came, and continued fucking. Second round goes much longer after that.
>>
>>17356604

I was thinking it was something like this, but we've been fucking for 2 months now and it doesn't look like it's helping.

>>17356646

I do this as well, but it doesn't always work.
Sometimes I'll go soft after a few mins in the 2nd round.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.