[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /adv/ I am having trouble having a relationship with my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1443982905650.jpg (1 MB, 1614x1600) Image search: [Google]
1443982905650.jpg
1 MB, 1614x1600
hey /adv/

I am having trouble having a relationship with my boyfriends brother. Normally this wouldn't be an issue, but my boyfriend lives with his brother and his brother is always around.

I know its not just me, and my boyfriend has issues dealing with him, and he has no friends because he is so un-pleasent.

We used to invite him along, and do stuff with him when we were first dating 4 years ago, but the guy would always pick fights with people! At concerts he ended up in the hospital, and the train station he pulled out a weapon because someone 'looked' at him wrong. the guy is borderline psycotic, and probably has some PTSD from being stabbed (yup he is very aggressive) So me on the other hand and very postive, I work on myself and have a wonderful relationship with my boyfriend, but we only hang out at my place now, and I can't keep ignoring his brother forever.

we all do psycadelics, and last time his brother went to pick up for us he got 100 tabs, and horded it. We got maybe 10 each, and he did the rest! or as he said, he sold it to random people at school, instead of us which was originally planned. so we were kinda upset to say the least. After he did all 100 hits (because he has no friends, and obviously didn't sell it) he asked if he could buy from our 10 hits which we still have. And we said no, and he got violently angry! I know acid is not the biggest problem, but he truly in him mind thinks he did us a favour by giving us any, and he bought it all for himself.
Multiple times he has threatened to call the police on me (when i was standing up for myself) called me names, and straight up ignored me when i come around the house. hence why we are always at my place. I have kind of been ignoring him since halloween, (for another issue he had) and decided I cant have this problem in my life.

I asked the guy out to lunch today, and am going to talk. I have great intentions, and want to help him rather than ream him out. Any advice?
>>
>>17356445
how much acid does this guy do and how frequently? he needs therapy because he sounds super fucked up.
>>
>be in an abusive situation
>staying in an abusive situation.

Derp, move out.

Why do you have to fuck with the guy who causes problems with everyone. You're not going to help him, let him do what he does, and if you're not wanting to be involved, leave. It's his house, and he can do what the fuck he wants. Y'all don't like it, move.
>>
>>17356447
He did 90 or less hits within 4 months!

He says he is going to counselling but i think he is lying about that
>>
>>17356455
Thats kinda what i have been doing. It gets awkward on family dinners (which i latley have been avoiding) or if i have to pick my boyfrined up at his house. He is planning in moving out. But i think i can make out relationship a little better.... Maybe?
>>
I assume all three of you are black.
>>
>>17356475
No...? Why?
>>
>>17356475
>psychedelics
>black
>>
it can go bad, what do you hope to get out of this?
>>
ignore and avoid him, tell your bf about how his brother is a problem. leave the relationship if it comes to that. you dont need to be around a psychotic brute, you never know when he's going to fully dissociate and attack you
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.