[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big or small, I will answer your questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: sososorry.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sososorry.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>>
I'm a 20 year old skinny guy.

Should I put on muscle or stay the same?
>>
Have you ever sexual molested anyone/been sexually molested?
>>
I don't care about success or a career. Is this normal or is there something wrong with my mind?
>>
>>17356285
your main years of growth are coming to and end and if you want this change it has to be sooner. It is a lot easier than you think, once you get the routine going it's harder to break than it ever was to make. You will feel better about yourself (most likely) when you increase physical health. It is not just aesthetics, it increases quality of life
>>
>>17356288
I have not
>>
>>17356298
Do you have driven reasons for not caring or is it a unexplained feeling. More of an explanation?
>>
>>17356300
Ok. I can't afford gym, where do I start. I'm willing to do exercise in my home.
>>
>>17356316
Cardio is underrated for muscle growth, after only 3-4 weeks of casual but regular running your can increase muscle mass observably. Daily push ups and squats are excellent. Crunches and situps increase core strength but if you really want abs you have to lose fat not gain muscle for it to show. Dont underestimate the power of a 1 month free trial at a gym (plenty of those where I live)
>>
I'm someone who hasn't exercised in a long time (8 years, never got involved in sports at school). I'm 18. What should I do to get fit?

Second question: What is the best way to sit at a computer for hours without ruining my posture ? (my posture is pretty bad atm, suggest any tips for that if you can)
>>
>>17356309
More unexplained I guess. I always hated school, the industrialized nature of it drove me mad and I just stopped caring, even showing up a lot of the time. I guess I grew disdainful of "conventional" paths and have no interest in finding anything for my self.

I just find no interest in this and the thought of trying to navigate it makes me feel sick. Hard to find a path when you despise the idea of college and won't be able to finish it as well.
>>
>>17356336
Mb, forgot to remove the Name field before posting. I'm not OP.
>>
1. What's your biggest regret?

2. What is worst thing that you done?

3. From what you are most proud?

4. What makes you happy in life?

5. What keeps you motivated?
>>
File: 1450074954616.jpg (35 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
1450074954616.jpg
35 KB, 500x583
What do I do after I get my math degree? Should I go for my masters?
>>
>>17356250
What is the half-life of Strontium-90?
>>
>>17356250
What is the point?
>>
>>17356369
Yes. And then phd. Anything else is pointless, with math.
>>
>>17356378
28.8 years.
>>
>>17356327
There aren't any 1 month free trial gyms where I live.

I don't care about abs at all.

I will do daily pushups and squat.

Running is not possible since my city does not have any public running track. Shitty city.

Could you direct me to some good books to gain mass which would be suitable to my lifestyle.
>>
My girlfriend fucked someone before we met. Why is this something that bothers me? Do I just ignore that feeling like I have a constat ache in my arm or do I need to reevaluate my position on the significance of sexuality?
>>
>>17356250
Explain the Albigensenist Heresy.
>>
How long after a long term relationship would you consider it to be okay to move on? Is a few months too quick? We were together for 6 years.
>>
>>17356250
I registered for uni this fall...
I don't have drivers license or a car...I'm scared of driving...
The only reason I signed up was because I did it on a whim and thought I'd feel less of a failure...I was wondering what will happen if I just drop out?....will it go on some record or just be forgotten....
I should have just gone to a trade school or vocational....
Please please help...
I'm scared anxious nervous and feeling real lost and confused...
Yesterday was my orientation...
I felt so excited then disappointed... Nobody really seemed to help when we were registering for classes I paniced and I felt like crying, I didn't...I made a huge mistake...

Please please help...
>>
>>17356250
Mustard or mayo?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.