[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sex drive is extremely low /adv/. I can't seem to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: can-stock-photo_csp19452513.jpg (67 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp19452513.jpg
67 KB, 450x320
My sex drive is extremely low /adv/. I can't seem to get in the mood anymore and my girlfriend is starting to get self concious about it. I'm not a very active person either never had a drive to be masculine. What do I do?
>>
If over 30 viagara
If under 30, get t levels checked and fix your brain

I had ED with four random hookups in the space of a year which is really awkward. I am comfortable with my girlfriend and there are no issues
>>
>>17355465
Not op here but I had that too sometimes. Like with fwbs or gf it would be fine, but the first time with a new girl would always be a bit more difficult or at one occasion couldn't get it up at all. I found that not fapping a week before helped because I simply would be horny af.
>>
>>17355453
>My sex drive is extremely low /adv/. I can't seem to get in the mood anymore and my girlfriend is starting to get self concious about it. I'm not a very active person either never had a drive to be masculine. What do I do?

heres what you do, say IT IS her and that if she cared about the relationship that she would make things more INTERESTING in the bed

she will immediately get defensive, you need to claim that you still love her ( you dont) and that she needs to liven things up a bit

heres some suggestions

>a threesome with her hot friend
> whilst you give her $5 for a movie on the wrong side of two her hot mother and sister and you have a threesome
>she watches as you bang two prostitutes in a threesome (paid for by her, if she doesnt have a job she can get one to pay for this

remember, guilt is the key, you want to make it seem like its 100% her fault
>>
>>17355483
Although this post reeks of 17 year old virigin, you could talk with her about foreplay etc. It's a two way street, and IMO a lot of girls are like "you get to fondle my tits, why can't you keep it hard for 20 minutes of making out until we get to it?"
>>
>>17355507
albeit this poster is too dumb to know a joke i have more to say op

is she one of those dead beached whale types in bed? tell her to move around, show interest if she is
>>
>>17355522
No the sex has been great for the past year
>>
>>17355453
Op.... Workout , do stretches to relax the body , eat healthy , don't jack off. If that don't work , eat bananas and almonds and avocados and any other vegetable or fruit that helps the blood flow down there. Shit works trust....

Look into yohimbe pills , they will give you a raging hard on.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.