[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost my first.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 500x375
How do I get over my first?

She was my first for pretty much everything and she decided to leave me for an immature/stupid reason.

This happened a while ago so I'm better now. However not a single day goes by when I don't think of her.

I'm ready and willing to move on.
>>
>>17355420
Then you should move on, do something.
Go to the gym, improve yourself to get ready and meet new people, go out with your actual friends and get distracted, work.
>>
Strangely it was not other girls, but growing up and realizing she was a terrible person that made me get over her
>>
>>17355492

same here. much truth.

she got fat, is still lazy and unproductive, complacent. I knew that wasn't for me. byebye
>>
>>17355556
I suppose this is what is going to happen in my situation as well.

All my first ever really does is smoke a lot of weed and just hangout with friends. A lot of things in her life were just handed to her.
>>
I find it's more a confidence thing more than anything.

I was similar to you OP, thinking about all the great times we had and now you're a piece of shit and she's off living and loving life.

Probability dictates that there is thousands of girls out there that will actually be better for you, you simply just do not know about them.

The more CONFIDENT you are the more you will live in the moment and embrace every day's millions of opportunities and fun to be had. The more you will meet your friends, the more you will chat to strangers, the more happy you will be to be yourself and most of all you will be indifferent to what happens in your life.

This state of mind is hard to achieve, in fact is what a lot of spiritual teachers try to teach. However it is possible.

Be indifferent to the circumstances of your life, this is where true happiness and confidence lies.

I kissed three girls over two nights the other night and suddenly those feelings of my ex were gone, because I saw how bright the moment and future was.

Get out of your own way.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.