[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it worth it to move on politely, especially if i suspect i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Claptrap.png (427 KB, 700x480) Image search: [Google]
Claptrap.png
427 KB, 700x480
is it worth it to move on politely, especially if i suspect i'm just being used?

my ex just got engaged to her ex before me, whom she was with for a number of years before me, and i'm pretty she was cheating on me with him while we together.

we are still friends for whatever reason, probably because i'm a fucking idiot, and i want to move on, because more and more i get the feeling the friendship isn't genuine and she is just using me, above and beyond the fact that a lot of the times we are together, she has a really shitty attitude and treats me like shit, while i still continue to bend over backwards to try and help her (again, fucking idiot). despite what she is doing to my mental, physical, and economic state.

should i be polite and try end the friendship on good terms and move on?
>>
Just drop her. Don't even say anything. Stop hanging out with her. If she calls ignore it.
>>
>>17355220
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

What is there to end? You'e a doormat. You know it. You don't do anything about it.

Now you ask me, "Should I do something about it?"

What use is there in saying yes if you won't fucking do it? You're being very selfish right now. Don't ask questions you know the answers to already but are just too (insert whatever reason here) to do anything about.
>>
>>17355266

yes, it's not as much asking what i should do, but more getting someone to slap me and tell me to do it.

i know what needs to be done, i just need to gather up testicular fortitude and do it.
>>
You need motivation? Ok here if you don't cut her off your gonna be that friend that is always looking at her relationship and wondering why you can't have something like that with someone else.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.