[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dating 16 year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: 1463367649056.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463367649056.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
So I occasionally work with a 16 year old girl who is kinda thin and vaguely cute, average looking overall I would say. I am 21 and we sometimes work alone, I don't really say a lot to her but I do think she's rather cute and I want to ask her out. The problem is obviously the age difference. I am a 21 kissless virgin, I am thin and not too ugly and not very spergy, just shy. I've got a lot of social awareness, I just suck at saying the right thing so I usually shut my mouth. I don't know why any of this matters but basically I am wondering: should I ask out this girl? She's just about the only female contact I have. She'll be seventeen in a couple weeks but that doesn't really change anything. Pretty sure 16 is AoC in my state but there are always caveats. The big problem though is that my friends who got me this job, one of them works with her quite a bit. He's basically gay so I'm not worried of her liking him, it's more than if I ask her out he and everyone else would probably find out, so even if I was going to quit right afterwards I would still face backlash from my friends.

Wat do? I really want to ask her out for coffee or something but I don't want to go to jail or be socially ostracized for dating a 16 yo
>>
>>17354884
Do you know what the age of consent is in your location?
>>
1/2 + 7 says you'll be rightfully ridiculed.
>>
>>17354911
yeah. if you don't want people to find you creepy, you'd have to wait 3 years for this particular girl.
>>
>>17354892

No idea. I live in NH, so I think it's 16
>>
>>17354884
Do it! just make sure not to upset her that she doesnt scream rape. there is pleasure in trasgression
>>
insta jail
>>
File: 1457806020107.gif (2 MB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
1457806020107.gif
2 MB, 300x182
>>17354884
>dating 16 year old

Fucking face palmed myself

Wtf is wrong with you you stupid shit, get a girl your own age

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WORKING WITH A 16 YEAR OLD ANYWAYS YOU DUMB STUPID FAGGOT ASS NIGGER FUCK
>>
>>17355079
Just looked it up, the age of consent in New Hampshire is 16.

Heres the thing, though, I work in a high school. 16 year olds cannot keep their mouthes shut. Either you're the cool older guy that they have to brag about or you're the creepy pervert that they need everyone to know about. Everything is just fuel for drama for high school kids, its all gossip. Your concern isn't your friend finding out, its everyone she's friends with, everyone she knows on Facebook, everyone who follows her on Instagram, and then everyone who is friends with any of those people, anyone who follows those people, and on and on and on.
>>
>>17355168

>WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WORKING WITH A 16 YEAR OLD ANYWAYS

Because I have a shitty min. wage job because I can't get anything better and it is ridiculously easy. But since I am over 18 they put me in charge of the under-18s. The few people over 18 who work there end up in charge of them. So I am always working with underage kids, sadly.
>>
>>17354884
By the way you typed you already sound too creepy to begin with. Look for a chick your own age, you insecure fuck.
>>
File: 9124.jpg (38 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
9124.jpg
38 KB, 640x920
>>17354884
>>
Whose is the horse face teen in the OP pic?
>>
>>17356246
>By the way you typed you already sound too creepy

Wait how ? I am curious now.

>>17355178

> Everything is just fuel for drama for high school kids, its all gossip.

Sounds about right. That's why I'd probably have to quit right afterward, either way. And I'd save asking her out for right before I quit my job. I'd be like hey since I'm leaving you wanna get coffee sometime? And if she says no, then whatever. Problem is she might tell the owner and that might fuck up them giving me a good reference.
>>
Don't fucking do it, the youngest you should go is 19, a single day younger and you'll be a fucking weirdo to your family and friends forever.
>>
>>17356427

By that time they've already had forty dicks in them and won't want me. My only hope is an inexperienced girl who might not notice what a faggot i am.
>>
>>17356264

no idea. i just posted a random chick in my folder. the girl i am thinking about asking out looks nothing like that, though. she has a roundish face and isn't hugely hot but she has a nice ass so that's good enough for me.

I don't know if I'll really like her as a person but that's why I want to ask her out so I see her more.
>>
You won't go to jail just for dating. You might if sex is involved, depending on the local laws. Regardless of legality though, you deserve an ass-kicking. Stick to the half-plus-seven rule, dude.
>>
>>17354884
Do it op.

I've dated 16 yearolds when I was in my early 30s.

Girls that age want older guys.
>>
>>17354884
I don't think there's anything morally wrong with it, but it's probably not wise. It's more the way you'll be perceived.
>>
>>17355168
> le obvious jealous troll

>>17354884
Ay lmao OP, do it, I'm also 21 and 16 is fucking perfect.
Last weekend I got rejected in a club because she thought i was too young (she was 23). Then I started to look around and I already noticed girls weren't looking me in the eye anymore, I then realised I was in a 21+ club.

Fuck that shit, I get lots of attention when I go to 16+ 18+ clubs, even girls walking up to me.
Some of my friends find it shamefull or some other bullshit.
I'm like, are you fucking retarded, the only thing that implies is that around 16 is the PERFECT FUCKING AGE. wtf is wrong with everyone. We're not hurting anyone or some shit.
>>
>>17356651
>It's more the way you'll be perceived.

And how is that?

Because the way I am perceived right now is pretty pathetic anyway.

>>17356627

Holy shit. I wouldn't date them if I was any older than I am right now.
>>
Hi brad
>>
Well, depends on what kind og girls she is. If she's a nice sweet girl you probably shouldn't do it. I'm 16 myself and these sweet girls don't really go for 2-3 yrs + because it's not normal. But anything can happen tho.
>>
>>17357629
You'll be perceived as a person who can't get a girl to interact with him by choice, he needs to creep on a young girl who is forced to be in the same room with him or quit her job. In other words, a fucking creep.
>>
>>17356473
>By that time they've already had forty dicks in them and won't want me

Lol @ you
>>
>>17355168
>your own age

>Implying a girl under 30 would go out with someone who isn't at least a few years older than herself
>>
>>17356246
OP might not look older than he is, which would prevent him from dating his own age
>>
>>17358050

What if I just ask her out for coffee once then leave her alone if she says no?
>>
>>17356246
>iinsecure fuck

coming from a whiny faggot that only posted that shit because of the age issue. he doesn't sound different from any of the other faggots asking how to hit up girls on this board

>>17355168
>waaaa why am i such a snively faggot bitch
>>
>>17354884
You're the cringiest fucker.
Of course you shouldn't date her. Have some self control, kid.
>>
Just hang out with her dude. Dont make it some cringey moment where you "ask her out"
>>
>>17358246
Creep.
>>
Out of curiosity, are you genuinely interested in this girl, or do you feel like you've yet to start your life and just see her as "an option", or perhaps in your present context, "the sole option".
>>
>>17354884
NH? where are you? I'll come kick your ass and fuck the girl for you.
>>
>>17354884
Don't date children. 16 years olds are children. They are still maturing mentally and emotionally and they don't actually know what they want from life. Trying to become a part of theirs is almost a guaranteed recipe for disaster.

DON'T DATE CHILDREN
>>
REAL NIGGA TALK OP

Do it.
Life is too fucking short to worry about social scandal. As you probably know by now, being a kissles virgin and all that, life can also be pretty boring, so just live it.
You have the law in your side, permittiur quod non prohibetur and all that.

Just ask her if she'd like to go see a movie with you.
>>
>>17359831
Sometimes the AoC can be 16, with a that you have to be within 1-3 years of the person. Specifically to avoid this very fucked up situation.
>>
>>17359891
"Felonious Sexual Assault (“FSA”) (RSA 632-A:3 ) includes the offense often referred to as the
“statutory rape law,” which involves sexual penetration of a person between the ages of 13 and
16 when the age difference between the actor and the other person is 4 years or more. The legal
age of consent in New Hampshire is 16. It also applies when a person is in a position of
authority over another and coerces that other person to engage in sexual contact with the actor or
with him/herself in the actor’s presence"

Well fuck me, thats what I get for being an armchair lawyer. You're fucked OP.
>>
>>17354884

Please stop replying to this thread. For some reason I'm turned on by this chick with the gun. She needs to scroll off the catalog.
>>
>>17359946
It's different from state to state. Some states, most actually, allow adults to have sex with 16 year olds. Some have exceptions to that rule, like it's illegal for a teacher to have sex with a student.
>>
>>17359824
>>17359946

So once she turns 17 it's okay? Since she's not longer between 13 and 16?
>>
>>17358270

Yeah and im trying to avoid breaking the fucking law, im not going to do it if it's actually illegal, faggot.

>>17359446

I guess "an option"... maybe you are right.
>>
>>17354884
Eh, fuck her and move on.

Young girls can look cute but in 5-6 years when they reach 21-22 is when they true looks come out. I knew this pretty fucking cute 17 year old girl 5 years ago. Where I lived it would have been fine but not where she was so I didn't touch that shit.

5 years later her tight, smooth, petite body is now a worn-out frumpy mess. She doesn't even look like the same person.
>>
>>17360205
I know, this is an excerpt from NH state law on the subject.
>>17360513
You're in a position of autorithy OP. You need to quit AND wait until she's 17.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.