[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friend died
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 340x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 340x270
Couple days ago, not a best friend i only knew her for around a year but as each day goes in im finding myself remembering more and more of our conversations.

I mean we wernt romantically involved i always told her aswell im not looking, (mostly without being horrible because i just wasnt attracted). But as the year went on our friendship was growing and i teased her a lot more than she teased me but it was fun bantz.

I do find myself analysing now and really hoping i didnt hurt her feelings, she was really innocent and had a lovely personality, i am feeling guilty, she was young and didnt deserve this plus ive never lost anyone close to me this is a weird feeling

She was really supportive to me when i told her stuff and she had arguments with others in store but she always came to me and asked me when i was going on break so we could go together

I think whats getting to me is i thought a lot more people would be upset and responsive about her death specially on social media but they're not, bar her family but i feel like a lot of people judged her on her looks but she was such a beautiful person, so sincere and youthfully happy go lucky

I am sad but im scared im going to spiral, i cant talk to work colleagues because they never took time to get to know her like me, why are people so cruel?
>>
are you going to the funeral? can you get in touch with the family? you should grieve with them.
>>
>>17355128
this. you have my condolences, OP.
>>
>>17355128
No I dont have connection with family. I did talk to one friend who was distraught, she was pretty cool. Other than that people at work just seem to be like "its sad" and carry on normal, theres no empathy.
I just wish i spoke to her more
>>
You are dealing with grief. One of the few things that everyone shares when they grieve is memories - they will always flood back, and it is up to the individual to discover how they deal with it.

When my grandad died a few months ago, I was hit with my first real grief (he was the first person I was ever close with to actually pass.) I dealt with it by talking about him a lot. After a while the pain was less, and I felt like I could move on. I still have regrets, but I don't let them control me.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.