[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys use the fly on your underwear when you go for a piss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: harry-styles-unzips-pants-main.jpg (68 KB, 560x423) Image search: [Google]
harry-styles-unzips-pants-main.jpg
68 KB, 560x423
Do you guys use the fly on your underwear when you go for a piss or go over the top? Friend is insisting the fly is just for show and no one actually uses it.
>>
>>17354678
What the fuck kind of question is that? You unbutton and unzip.
>>
>>17354678

i dont like to unbutton or unbuckle. it kinda depends what im wearing. if im wearing a suit, i use the fly of my underwear and pants. if im wearing shorts, i just pull the boxers down with them.

anything inbetween i take on a case by case basis.

but no, if you google 'urinal secret cam' and sit through hours of really ugly men peeing as a fetish you will find that very many use the fly in their underwear.
>>
>Friend is insisting the fly is just for show and no one actually uses it.
Your friend is a toddler apparently.

The only time I don't use my fly is when I'm wearing underwear without a dickflap.
>>
>>17354678
Your friend right. The fly on underwear is a vestige from old timey full body underwear. The kind that also had a buttflap.

>>17354683
That's some kinky underwear you got. Latex or leather?
>>
>>17354695
>The only time I don't use my fly is when I'm wearing underwear without a dickflap.
why would you use the fly? it takes the piss to unbutton the fly, its easier to just pull it down.
>>
>>17354696
It's boxer briefs, you pull them down under your ballsack. It's not hard to figure out.
>>
>>17354678
The fly is actually for stealth fapping.
never know when you need a good bus fap.
>>
>>17354710
>its easier to just pull it down.
Are you also a toddler?
>>
>>17354710

>buttoning the fly

what? like your underwear fly? why button it? whats the point? anyone seeing oyu in your underwear can see your dick man
>>
>>17354735
it will obviously rub against your jeans if you leave it unbuttoned.
>>
>>17354744

what? i dont button my boxers and its only resulted in my dick hanging out once... and thats mostly cuz i couldnt tuck it back in well enough after a piss.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.