[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently started acting classes. Finding it difficult to integrate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: the pen is blue.png (297 KB, 318x371) Image search: [Google]
the pen is blue.png
297 KB, 318x371
Recently started acting classes. Finding it difficult to integrate into the group I'm in. Any tips?
>>
Well aren't you meant to fake it? Thats kinda what acting is about. Put on a believable act until you hit your stride. It will be good practice, and will help you not alienate yourself.
>>
>>17354316
Well yeah, I get what you're saying, but we have to develop stuff in down time. We have to make scenes with each other and something is really alienating me from the group when we do this.
>>
>>17354303
You can stop method acting. You don't need to impersonate a faggot anymore. Although you did such a good job that people can't tell the difference between when you're acting and when you're not! Good job!
>>
>>17354342
Nice one anon, you got me good lol.
>>
bumparoo
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.