[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will she ever contact me again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 1467710659427.jpg (13 KB, 480x303) Image search: [Google]
1467710659427.jpg
13 KB, 480x303
long story short

>hooked up with girl for 2 months
>everything went gr8
>shes really into me .. tells me the greatest things about what we do in the future
>becomes weird
>i ask her whats up?
>tells me she found out her ex of 7 yrs has a new gf and she cant handle the feels, things went to fast with me and she wants me to be friends with her
>im like "kek who said something about a relationship??"
>she says "ya uh i still want to see you if u take it that lightly"
>dont see each other for 10 days cause i work and shit
>i fuck her after these 10 days bareback no condom
>she was weird on this day tho
>few days later im a bit depressed and take a day off work and i tell her something she didnt know about me yet and tell her its ok if she doesnt want to contact me again
>shes like "its up to you to decide if you want to be friends with me"
>i sperg out and say "i didnt know you plan to fuck around"
>shes super mad that i said this and accused her of being like that
>tells me she needs to calm down
>i spam her with drunk voice messages over the weekend like a needy autist
>she drops off a usb stick in my mailbox and messages me "i dropped off the stick"
>i told her "thanks .. i wish you good luck etc" and told her ill delete her number

haven't heard from her in 10 days .. i know she didnt delete my number cause i tested it with a friend but wtf man

yeah i acted like a retard, asshole and needy but cmon son

do i still have a chance?
>>
What did you tell her that she didn't know about you before?

And what was on the USB stick? I'n sorry, I have trouble following. How does the USB even fit into the story?
>>
>>17354025

>What did you tell her that she didn't know about you before?

i told her that i had something goiing with a girl that was in a relationship a few years ago .. but the girl died in a car crash and nobody knew i had this thing with her

it was mine .. i forgot it at her place .. she dumped it so theres no connection between us i guess

to prevent that i come to her and say "wheres my usb stick lol" as if i fucking care
>>
>>17354035
tl:dr version
>I'm an autist who never had a girlfriend but quickly claimed a dead girl as my secret lover because she's unable to claim otherwise now and I try to be overly dramatic with my life and try and sell the story to girls I'm with to have them think I'm deep and troubled and up their alley but it really backfired and now I wonder if I'll be able to get laid again by someone who isn't fat.
>>
>>17354035
Ah, ok.

I think that she wants you to initiate things. She wants to make sure YOU want HER. That's all. The way she said "It's up to you if you want to be friends with me" or you saying "Kek who said anything about a relationship"

You don't have feelings, she does. She doesn't want to look needy so she wants you to initiate it. But you, for whatever reason, don't like her and don't give a shit.

Now the question is, are you lying to yourself and actually do have feelings?
>>
>>17354049

i was in a 5 year relationship man

i had many girls lmfao ... i usually dont tell girls that this dead girl is on my mind sometimes cause it backfires and they think im still attached or whatever the fucks wrong with them

>>17354050

how?? i was the one sending her needy messages like "hurr durr plz message me did you calm down hahaha!!"

i even told her i delete her number

i mean i acted stalkerish, like her BF which i am not and forced her to dump the stick like that

how do i contact her if i told her i delete her number? ill look like a retard if i do
>>
>>17354061
2deep4me
>>
>>17354061
Okay, I understand a little better now. You do understand that you basically acted like a moron and standoffish when both of you have the same feelings right?

Just text her. Who gives a shit if you told her you deleted her number. You didn't. Because you like her.
>>
>>17354082

man i mean idk dude

seems weak to just message her

in the end she was the one starting to act weird cuz of her ex bf .. if hes still on her mind whats the poiint

i thought about writing a short letter and dropping it off at her place next week? or is that creepy and stalkerish again
>>
>>17354087
Yeah, your best bet is to just text her, and ask to meet for coffee or something.

I get what you're saying about the ex. Tel her how you feel about that.
>>
>>17353984
I don't get it. You told her that you don't want a relationship with her. But you're obvs dtf. Her now wanting to be friends after fucking is clearly a manipulation tactic - no girl is gonna be into that, unless they're off the walls batshit crazy. This situation is just weird, move on and forget about it. You say you don't want a relationship which means you don't have feels, so why do you even care...
>>
>>17354092

theres no fucking way i can contact her

shes the one who dumped me .. it has to be her idea to get back into contact with me

>>17354097

yeah well i told her i dont want a formal relationship meme .. why cant we just see each other and have a good time?

i mean i clearly told her i cant just be friends with her and look at her having other guys and shit .. iim not a cuck

sooo yeah .. i mean shes pretty so i assume she has 10 orbiters or some people lined up as backup already .. i mean i told her how i think about women .. basically dropped some red pills and she said i dont know shit about women

it got out of hand man .. all my messages and neediness really put her off

she even turned off this thingy on WhatsApp where i can see when she was online the last time and after i told her ill delete her number she put it back on again lol

man FUCK THIS SHIT

i really like her and i dont want to lose her but what am i suppose to do
>>
>>17354109
Unless you want to swallow your fucking pride, and message her, then shut up.

You want everything to be your way, well it's just not going to be.

You like her? Then you better try everything you can to get her.
>>
>>17354133

but isnt the self loving thing to do to just walk away and never look back?

she dumped me in such a mean way .. didnt even say anything anymore to me and treated me like air or some worthless replaceable pile of garbage

its so degrading to message her again

.. i apologized for my behavior ... i told her she has to fucking tell me what she wants but she never did ..
>>
>>17354109
Whew, ok. First of all: you didn't get dumped, because you were never actually together. Fucking does not equate to a relationship.

The reason you can't 'just have a good time' is because she clearly wants a relationship. She brought up the word relationship, can't take that back.

Also, women are not men. Why would a mentally healthy, attractive woman want to waste her limited time (limited b/c ladies have until ~30 apparently) on a man who doesn't want to commit? You don't want to get cucked by other guys? Well guess what - she doesn't want to get cucked by you.

On her side - her being hung up on her ex is messed up. She needs to move past that if she ever hopes of having a meaningful relationship again.

Finally - you two do not match in wanting/not wanting a commitment. This has not ended well already. You want just fucking, and are (very poorly) trying to deny yourself feels. She wants commitment and that intense-staring-each-other-in-the-eyes-and-making-out-and feeling-your-heart-melting-every-time-he-dicks-you kind of sex.

You can't provide each other with what the other wants.
>>
>>17354147

but shes the one who said she doesnt want a relationship and wants to remain friends wiith me lmao

yeah she brought it up and was thinking like that and ii was the one who was surprised by the meme

in the end i was the one trying to see her but she was acting weird and distant so i became even more needy and tried to force things which obviously backfired

how does she want anything with me if she slike that

shits fucked up
>>
ALSO

HOW DO I EXPLAIN THAT I STILL HAVE HER NUMBER IF I EVER CONTACT HER AGAIN

I MEAN I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SHE HAS MY NUMBER STILL IN HER PHONE

She didnt delete it yet .. idk why!

Do i say i gave iit to a friend just in case lmao .. i haven o clue anmyore guys

I just want that we both forget about all this shit and start all over again
>>
>>17354175
Look dude.

I was talking to a girl for 10 months. She was in Europe. Around the 8 month mark I told her I had to delete her off social media because reasons.

I DIDN'T. You know why? Because it's petty, and I liked her. You like this girl, you didn't delete her number. Just because you said you would, doesn't mean you have to.
>>
>>17354157
She got the wrong impression and thought you two had a legit thing going. She probably felt real embarrassed after that. And wait - I missed part of one of your posts - did you seriously drop some red pills on her about women? Because LOL if that's true.

She must have some low self confidence, like doormat levels lol. Like first she allows some guy to tell her women are basically shit, then lets the guy fuck her without DTR first, then is hung up on her ex and mistakenly assumes the red pill guy wants her in a relationship sense? Like holy sheeeit as a woman that is just embarrassing. Like no backbone at all dammmm if that's true
>>
>>17354180

honestly i feel like me contacting her again makes her run away even further

it would just be too much .. i mean she said my messages were too much and the "insults" cause i said that shit about her wanting to fuck around cause i was being insecure and needy

so yeah

that was all she said .. i sent her some voice messages and wished her all the best and told her to make clear what she wants next time she finds someone because people can't read her fuckiing mind

e.g. on friday she said "she wants to calm down" and on sunday after i spammed her with durnk messages she saiid "i told you i need time"" idk i cant take thsi shit

i told her she can jsut say "leave me a lone for a week" and i will and whats the fucking problem with saying that? why cant women be str8

>>17354187

uhhh i mean she said its all happening to fast .. no relationshiip .. lets be friends ...

yeah ii dropped some redp ills haha

she does have low confidence for sure. I know thiis for a fact.
>>
>>17354195
Women will never be straight up. Get used to this.

Give it two weeks. Then contact her. SOFTLY. Just a "Hey."
>>
>>17354201

i will def give her the next weekend to think things through

ill be out of town anyway cause i need to gtfo to clear my mind

whats a "Hey" going to do .. isnt that an empty message type of thing

seems awful
>>
>>17354205
"How are you?"

"Look, I just wanted to say that everything that has happened, just know that I like you. I'm sorry for being a dick. Really, I am. I want to try this, but only if you feel the same way."

Tailor it to fit the way you talk and whatever. But there you go.
>>
>>17354258

Terrible suggestions
>>
>>17354175

Dude listen to me.

If she was sad because her ex has a new girlfriend, she's in love with him, not with you, she only finds you fun, she may be sentimentaly attached to you, but you're just one more, she thinks of you as she thinks of her ex.

Dump her.

If you're OK knowing your girl loves another man, then forget my words.
>>
>>17355039

With dump her I meant forget about her, I know you're not having contact for 10 days now.
>>
>>17354071
I imagine most things are too deep for you.
>>
>>17354175
Lmao
OP what happened to, boo hoo why cant women be str8?!
>>
>>17354175
Just message her and ask what's up. Tell her you miss her or something man idk.
You like her but you don't want her to know you like her because you're afraid she'll reject you
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.