[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit guys, i need help. Im getting boners when hot girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: pepe.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
Holy shit guys, i need help.

Im getting boners when hot girls in the gym bent over or do any other sexy pose. Its fucking embarrasing!

I was doing lateral rises today, and this girl with tight ass started to do a back exercise behind me, i had a mirror infront of me, and her big ass was looking at me when i was doing my exercise. I wasn't even looking at it, and i started to get a boner! I finished the set and got on the floor to do push ups so i could hide my boner.

How the fuck do i fix this??
>>
>>17353676
Just tuck it in your waistband bruh, just make sure it doesn't peek out
>>
>>17353676
>I finished the set and got on the floor to do push ups so i could hide my boner.
That's hilarious

How old are you? It's pretty normal if you're a teen and there's not a whole lot you can do about it. If you're in your 20s, make sure you're having enough sex
>>
>>17353676
Own it. Accuse people of body shaming if someone points out.
>>
>>17353676
Wear better underwear. Compression type. There's even underwear you can order that is specifically designed to conceal boners. I forget the company's name. You could easily Google it.
>>
Learn to regulate blood flow, give you absolute control over your dick, and will stop you becoming limpdick when your old coz you can control your blood flow. Boner on demand FTW. Though, in your teenage years not even that will help coz hormones are going wild
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.