[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you impregnate a girl what do you do? Having the baby isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 500_112__okay.jpg (281 KB, 1280x1092) Image search: [Google]
500_112__okay.jpg
281 KB, 1280x1092
If you impregnate a girl what do you do? Having the baby isn't an option, both parents absolutely cannot fucking know and you can't have an abortion in your country, except for specific cases that none apply to you?
>>
You're an asshole.

Just grow up, tell your parents, and raise the child.

Or just punch her in the stomach until she miscarries you immature little fuck.
>>
>>17353596
Asshole why you cunt? We both can't raise a baby, and I don't want to leave her, yet I'm an asshole fucking still? Help or get the fuck out
>>
>>17353587
What country are you in? Is there a nearby country you could take her to to get the pregnancy terminated? If not, you can surely give the baby to some fucking nuns, assuming you live in a pope-addled shithole.

Wear condoms, dummy.
>>
>>17353687
Not possible.

I've read somewhere about a site than sends abortion pills to countries that don't have abortion. How bad of an idea is this.
>>
>>17353625
>asshole why
>you cunt
Like pottery
>>
>>17353587
You tell your parents, have the child, give it to adoption.

Taking abortion pills unsupervised can be extremely dangerous.
>>
>>17353721
I read that Mifepristone is pretty safe
>>
>>17353587
That what fucking happens when you have sex, you will now literally reap what you have down.
Man the fuck up, get a job and support that child or forever be a failure
>>
>>17353727
It still needs medical supervision. You don't abort without a doctor. She might die. If you love her in any way, don't let her do it.
>>
dude man the fuck up. even if you tell both your parents and her's they can't do anything about it since it already happened anyway your not the only guy in the world who has experienced this kind of problem killing your baby won't solve anything unless you won't feel guilty about it but I would because I am a human being. how old are you anyway? 16? 18?
>>
>>17353587
Just posted this in a similar thread, but I'll say it again for you - get a coat hanger up her flange and fish the little bastard out, then flush it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence.
>>
Jesus christ man. If I ruled the world, being as stupud and selfish as you would be illegal. You wouldn't be killed. You'd be deafened and have your tongue cut out so no lonfer communicate with the world, then you'd be forced to do manual labor. Every day a little bit of your blood would be harvested to help those that aren't buttfuck retarded like you. As you age, your vital organs would start being removed or donated to science so others can thrive while you slowly disappear, piece by piece.

Fuck you.
>>
>>17353769
I don't know if I even need to say this, but don't do this.
>>
>all these retards telling him to keep the baby
This is by far your worst option. Having an unwanted child when you don't have the means and the maturity to raise it will ruin your whole life. And your child won't have a great life either, or at least not a good childhood. Tell your parents if you think they can help you in any way.

You should do everything you can that to get rid of it, as long as you don't get in legal trouble. I don't know much about the issue and I don't know your circumstances, so you'll have to do your own research. Google is your friend.
>>
>>17353771
>pro-life hypocrites in a nutshell
>>
>>17353776
If his girlfriend had a chance to abort with the supervision of a doctor, then okay, I'd advise to abort too.

If there is no safe way to abort the best thing for them is to have the baby.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.