[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some comfy jobs that are easy to get, require you to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: tentativealartbybettyb.jpg (99 KB, 348x346) Image search: [Google]
tentativealartbybettyb.jpg
99 KB, 348x346
What are some comfy jobs that are easy to get, require you to interact with only a few people (or none) and don't require experience, for someone who's depressed and suicidal?
>>
>>17353374

they dont exist. if they did everytone would covet them.

no jobs exist to asist thoughs who are depressed or suicidal. why would they hire someone who wants to kill themselves?

i guess you might find osmehting depending on your definition of 'comfy'
>>
Software developer, programmer, etc.
>>
>>17353403
Well maybe they existed but were low paying? I almost go to be a janitor in my building but they took some other person.
>>17353407
Ironically those were the ones I was trying to get but couldn't. I know some software dev stuff and programming but I hate it. I guess I should keep trying there.

Thanks.
>>
>>17353415

software development requires experience mate.

>maybe they existed but are low paying

like i said, it depends on the definition of comfy. everyone wants jobs that are relaxing easy and require no interaction.

no one would think that 'janitor' is comfy. its cleaning up peoples bodily fluids.
>>
>>17353426
Well, being a janitor sounds comfy because you have to do something that requires no thinking, you can think about whatever while doing it or listen to music, and there's little chance of screwing something up and getting yelled at or fired. I don't know how low the pay is for that job where I live though.
>>
>>17353374
Get a warehouse job,
stocking stuff overnight
Package Handler
Overnight Train Crew
Bookeeping
Data Entry
they always hire the weirdos and strange folks to work...these kinds of jobs if nothing works get a job out in general housing construction/trade
>>
>>17353872
thanks I'll look into these
>>
>>17353374
Basically any night job.
>>
>>17353374
travel back in time, those kinds of jobs are done by robots nowadays.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.