[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't strike or maintain a conversation with women via text
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 5175436.png (93 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
5175436.png
93 KB, 645x773
I have a hard time communicating and spit game to women when text messaging or chatting via facebook. I am ok in person but I am just plain boring when I text.

For example, met a cutie firefighter girl (I am one too) and she initiated conversation. We had a good time and she eventually added me on facebook. I tried to initiate a conversation with "Hey the girl with pretty eyes, how are you doing". She wrote "Hey there! I am doing great how about you". I just replied "I'm good too"...That's all. I don't know how to continue. I always never talk to a girl after this. If she is interested, she will let me know but if she doesn't try to maintain the conversation, it's already over.

Thoughts?
>>
>>17352841
>I'm good too.

Did you just leave it at that, you didn't think to ask her out?
>>
>>17352841
Play to your strengths better, man. If you suck at texting, keep it in its place. Text conversations should typically be used solely for A. Building rapport and 2. Setting up dates (you can ask out via text but I personally find in person works better).

Literally just ask her out for beers or something. If it doesn't work then whatever move on, won't be the end of the world.
>>
>>17352849
No I sent her some pictures of my bakery ( I work part-time there) and wrote "Are you hungry?" And she replied "Wow it looks great! I am actually eating dinner right now haha ;) " That's it.

>>17352855
The trouble is that she lives 300km away. We met at a competition between firefighters. I usually avoid these kind of women because they are cum dumpsters and attention seeking whores but she seems better than the others.
>>
>>17352877
At a distance that far, don't even worry about it.

It seems like there's probably little to no chemistry there, anyway.

I've done the whole long-distance thing and it's not worth it. Not worth it at all. Keep her in mind if you ever find yourself on the other side of the country for whatever reason, but other than that, I say drop it and find someone local.
>>
>>17352884
I thought so. But the problem still remains. It's always like that with every women and when I invite them, they flake and never re-schedule. And I never talk to them again afterwards. I'm not somekind of beta cuck nu-male but my social skills are terrible
>>
>>17352893
You just have to try something new, and different. Rather than asking them out for a sensual coffee date, try meeting up with girls at parties.

You can also do good by not getting hung up on girls that live 300km away. That kind of sniper oneitis mentality is the nexus of your issues.
>>
>>17352916
I don't give a rat's ass about her. Just gave you an example. It's the same problem with girls at parties. All of them never talked to me afterwards. Probably because I am not a 6'4 ripped Chad.
>>
>>17352930
Are you trying to take these girls home that night or are you getting their phone numbers and texting them the next day after they've already been fucked by some guy who probably isn't as good looking as you?
>>
>>17352855
>Play to your strengths better, man. If you suck at texting, keep it in its place

Americans actually talk like this
>>
>>17352935
I always get their numbers because I am not able to do one-nighters.
>>
>>17352947
Why aren't you able to do one-nighters?

This is kind of the issue, I suppose. You can keep trying things this way, but if it's not working, try something different, you know?
>>
>>17352951
Pls explain how can i get a one nigth stand
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.