[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it time to buy a gun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: SCARED.jpg (37 KB, 612x486) Image search: [Google]
SCARED.jpg
37 KB, 612x486
Things are getting pretty crazy in America... should I buy a gun?
>>
>>17352797
Unless you intend on trying to cause/partcipating in a revolution you should only buy it for self defense or as a hobby, in which case you should head on over to /k/ to get into guns.

It is a very fun hobby.
>>
>>17352797
Depends on where you live man.

If you live in the city I would say yes almost definitely, at least for home defense. If you're out in the suburbs nothing is going to happen to you.
>>
>>17352808
I live in Cleveland Ohio, the Republican National Convention is going to be here next week and its supposed to get crunk af...

Black Panthers are supposed to be bringing guns to their protest and all I have is a baseball bat at home.
>>
If you don't have a gun, I'd hope you're planning to when the next Gun Show comes around your town.

A hi point handgun is literally 150 bucks new in the box. They're reliable, never need cleaning, and come in plenty of calibers. I have a .45 Hi Point.
>>
buying a gun only increases your likelihood of death by shooting. if you want to be safer your best bet is buying new shoes you can run better in.
>>
>>17352797
You don't have one already?

Def though. Just make sure you actually learn how to handle it, clean it, and actually fire it.
>>
america did this themselves. if a race war does start it is the whites fault. no matter what you say about african american people or culture you enslaved them, treated them like filth and still do so to some extent.

inb4 /pol/ jargon.
>>
Make sure you know how to use a gun before you buy one. Don't assume knowing how to use one type of gun means you're an expert on all firearms. Keep your firearms secured somewhere so they don't get used for stupid shit.
>>
>>17352817
Get a gun for home defense if you are concerned, and train with it so you are comfortable. If you live with other people get a safe.
>>
>>17353317
It wouldn't be a war... whites have been and always will be just handing blacks whatever the fuck they want cause we just want to live in peace.

Welfare system is basically a fucking all you can eat paid buffet. Social Services, and manual labor jobs exist so these fucktards have some way to feed themselves.

If anything Blacks owe the US a great deal for not rounding them all up and executing them Nazi style.
>>
>>17353341
how much of that do you say in public?
>>
>>17353353
None of it, cause god forbid I get labeled a racist and get fired from my job, or ostracized by my friends who all want to appear to be sensitive to the needs of those they feel superior to.

the fact we don't hold them to the same standards as white people is racist in and of itself.

The day a black man can hold down a job, pay his bills, and take care of his children without the help of the federal government is the day ill listen to their complaints about how white people do nothing for them and are trying to kill them.
>>
>>17352817
lol

If you live within ten blocks go out of town for vcation.
>>
>>17353367
but you are a racist lol. your mind and perception of how black people are is straight from the internet. go outside for once and actually have a conversation. maybe then you'll think that /pol/ is bullshit. you're a coward anyway.
>>
>>17352797
Yes.
>>
File: 1454835674718.jpg (52 KB, 526x300) Image search: [Google]
1454835674718.jpg
52 KB, 526x300
>>17353373

I used to work with black people. Lazy fuckers, noisy as hell and utterly incapable of following any processes given to them. The whole office was glad to see the back of them when they eventually left. Of course this is just a small sample and anecdotal, however personal experience dictates they are held to a significantly lower standard.
>>
>>17353373
I live in a nigger infested city, so I know what its like to live around them.

the only one who would say any different is some little bitch who has some half black friend from Beverly hills who is effeminate and does cosplay shit.

I grew up around gangs of roving niggers who patrol the streets singling out white people for violence and robbery.
>>
>>17353373

It's funny, Black people have spent the better part of the last 30 years glorifying gang violence, drug dealing, and general niggerdom in every media outlet they can infest. Then, when people look at them and say "Hey, this guy might be an unculutred, thieveing ape," They're all like "NO IM NOT IM A GOOD BOY I DINDU NUFFIN I GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY.'

Make up your mind, Niggers.
>>
>>17352817
A shotgun is cheap and effective for home defense. Don't expect to fight a revolution with it, but by God it will guard the home just fine.

>>17353317
>posts /pol/ troll jargon
>tells other people not to respond to it in kind
You baka
>>
Yes, g19.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.