[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/ I wanted to talk to you guys about hobbies. For quite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (67 KB, 544x944) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
67 KB, 544x944
Hello /adv/ I wanted to talk to you guys about hobbies. For quite some time i've been away from videogames, i was a pretty hardcore gamer who would play everything i could get my hands on.

The biggest motive i stopped playing is that i wasn't getting the amusement and fun i expected for the money i spent. I mean, videogames in my 3rd world country are pretty pricey, and while i do have money, i don't see myself spending so much on this.

I took reading as a hobbie, and while i like it(always a fan of reading), sometimes i miss playing games, but i don't think there ate too many benefits to it. I'm the kind of person who likes to obsess over something, so if i went playing games again, that would take the majority of my free time(which is pretty limited).

TL;DR: Is gaming worth coming back to?
>>
hell no. you stopped playing video games because your grew up a little. you might as well be asking if you should get back into wearing diapers and shitting yourself
>>
>>17352701
Hello. Yes, while i do have more social life today, i don't care much about going after women and stuff, too problematic(had bad ending relationships in the past).

I focus a lot on my uni(Med School) but when i'm on vacation like now, i literally have nothing to do. Gaming is surely a way to spent time, gotta tell you.

Any hobbies recommendation? Started going to the gym but don't think that counts as one.
>>
>>17352696

Playing video games is not a hobby. That's like saying watching movies is a hobby. Sure, you could be a movie enthusiast who loves to interpret movies, but you're still just consuming something.
>>
>>17352769
Reading is a hobby?
>>
>>17352769
>if you consume anything it isnt a hobby

so reading books or doing jigsaws isnt a hobby? fuck off
>>
>>17353061

Ok, they can be hobbies. But they sure as fuck aren't hobbies that will get you laid.
>>
>>17353085
>But they sure as fuck aren't hobbies that will get you laid.

I can see your hobby is inventing goal posts so you can move them
>>
Compromise and read The Witcher books or the Metro2033 book.

Learn a language.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.