[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of living because other people want me to. Best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_25891-DSC_0357289366400.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25891-DSC_0357289366400.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I'm tired of living because other people want me to. Best way to an hero?

Pic not related, on phone so got nothing
>>
giving up on other people is actually a good first step in not being suicidal since it's usually putting up with shit people that's making you miserable in the first place
>>
>>17352550
I feel like I barely interact with anyone, even my family, but I dont think I'm putting up with anyone's shit. What do you mean?
>>
Sleeping pills overdose with a lot of booze.
>>
>>17352553
In britain so I've looked into sleeping pills but apparently they're so weak people use them to get high instead. Could I just take like 100 even if theyre weak? Why booze?
>>
>>17352557
Drunk and on pills? No way to come back. You either die from that or choke on your vomit in your sleep. Won't feel a thing.
>>
>>17352560
Okay. Is it true if you take too many you start vomiting before they take affect? I dont wanna try this twice p much
>>
Breaking your neck while 360 flipping el toro
>>
>>17352550
This.

However, if you want to I think you have a right to. There are many reasons to live and I think suicide is very rarely the best choice in terms of minimizing suffering/maximizing happiness, but it is your decision in the end.

If a gun were out of the question, I would probably go with an "exit bag," although there is plenty of time with this method to back out. Drug overdose could be good, something with a low therapeutic index/mixing shit irresponsibly is the way to go here. I would probably look for illegal drugs to overdose on (see:theraputic index) given that most OTC shit is OTC because of a high therapeutic index, and also because I feel that buying illegal drugs is less hassle/faster than trying to get prescribed something super deadly. Still, exit bag is nice. Easy to make, cheap, supplies are legal. If you're serious you'll just fucking do it and the time lapse won't be an issue. I'd probably pick a song of the appropriate length to listen to as I went. I'm dramatic, and it would give me something to focus on.
As for this bit of info
>>17352552
Just lost a close friend to suicide who was in a similar situation. He didn't really want to talk to me about it/let me be there for him. Sucked all around. I live in Trumpland, but I'd adjust my schedule to talk to you/just listen whenever if it would help.
>>
Killing yourself is bloody selfish man. You're just passing your problems on to someone else because you can't deal with them.
Seek help, and don't do it mate. My brother killed himself and my parents nor I have never been the same. Know what. You're doing will destroy the lives of the people who know and or love you.
>>
>>17353110
>Seek help, and don't do it mate. My brother killed himself and my parents nor I have never been the same. Know what. You're doing will destroy the lives of the people who know and or love you.

What if this people are biggest part of the problem. Maybe this people are selfish, unloving, self centered and selfrighteous. What if they don't want or feel need to change their destructive behaviour and don't even acknowledge your pain and expect you only to continue suffering, just so they can feel good about themselves.

I don't know your brother or reason he did it maybe it had nothing to do with you or your parents. But the way you think about it. Way that you feel self entitled to his life, that you think it is "selfish" when person is so overwhelmed that it choosen unpredictable fate of death over continuing to suffer shows that there is something not right with you and you might've been very well part of his problem.

If he didn't had children, then his life was only his and his to take. Fact that you feel entitled to his life is fucked up.

>>17352548
FUCK EM. Just live for yourself. Start small and enjoy little things. Fuck everyone who ever commands you to do anything.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.