[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Throating raw sausages?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 249x144) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 249x144
Hello /adv/, even though I am straight, I enjoy gagging and being choked and what not, so I'm wondering if anything bad can come from throating raw sausages? I rinse them off before I fuck my mouth if that means anything.
>>
>>17352084
If you're throating pic related, it's probably actually sold fully cooked rather than raw; you are throating cold kielbasa rather than getting face-fucked with raw anything.

If you're actually using raw sausages (usually much softer and more expensive than cooked varieties), I guess there is some risk of potentially serious food-borne illness. If you get food poisoning (terrible shits, etc.), go to a doctor.

And the choking hazard, not to be trifled with, is probably higher, since your links are probably more likely to break off and get lodged in there. Probably shouldn't do it alone.

Apart from that last, seems like abrasions or bruises to your neck are the biggest risks. If you get sore, take a break.

Pervert.
>>
how about you get a real sex toy instead of face fucking your food

bad-dragon.com
>>
>>17352097
Thanks, and I prefer sexually liberated~
>>
a safer option would be to microwave an american cucumber at 42 seconds, making it not too moist or hard, and they are a lot larger than those sausages.
>>
>>17352105
Still live with my parents, I'd rather not explain my kinks to them if they find it.
>>
>>17352110
Might just try that
>>
>>17352084
I would do a pull test each time because different brands/sausages are different qualities. Lightly pull the sausage to test the resistance and if it remains perfectly in tact then go for it.
This sounds hella fun btw
>>
>>17352112
wait a minute back up a second, you're face fucking food that other people then eat?
>>
>raw sausage
...potentially but unlikely?
You're probably better off throating cooked sausage, which has the added benefit of feeling "erect"
>>
>>17352129
No silly, I throw it away afterwards, mainly because they're not as easy to eat during the act as bananas
>>
Do you then tell your parents that you ate all of the sausage?
>>
>>17352144
Nah they just don't question it
>>
>>17352084
Just buy a dildo, you fucking cheap coon.
>>
>>17352084
yeah i'm straight too, get on your knees and let me make you choke and gag on my real sausage
>>
>>17352084
Just stop doing that or else youre gonna start to envision yourself as a cocksucker.
>>
>>17352084
aside from suffocation, none.

>>17352097
uncooked would simply fall apart
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.