[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fell in love with boss >tfw get paid shit but work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: brink of death.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
brink of death.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>tfw fell in love with boss
>tfw get paid shit but work hard and stay there just to make her proud
>one time she started smiling directly at me
>I gave her a wink
>turns out she was smiling a customer's child that was doing some silly shit and I looked like a retard
My boss is so cute and she has the nicest ass. What should I do to get her attention?
>>
Nothing because she doesn't see you in that light.

Believe me if she liked you, she would have made a move on you a long time ago.
>>
Are you 8 years old? Then keep doing what you're doing. Maybe someday she'll read your mind, little dude.

If you're older, what the fuck are you doing? Ask her out. God.
>>
>>17352062
Don't shit where you eat. You may lose your job... but then again this may actually force you to find a better one
>>
>>17352067
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? YOU THINK I CAN JUST ASK OUT MY BOSS?!??! IVE BEEN WORKING HERE FOR A MONTH!
>>
>>17352071
>I can't do what 99% of the world can. A bloo bloo bloo.
Write yourself a list of all the dreams and opportunities you've pissed away because you're a little bitch,
>>
you are just an employee to her unless you make a move

doing so is risky as fuck and might actually get you fired, but if you go out and everything goes well, then you won yourself a gf. Either way, she isn't interested in you if she hasn't done anything to get your attention yet, so keep that in mind
>>
holy shit the first 2 sentences hit me hard. also fell for my boss. we've been out a couple of times to movies and she invited me to join her and her friends to free comic book day, also ask her to come to a convention type thing and shes down, but i think that she is just that type of person whos down with doing things.
i knew i needed to quit when she took over the the business
>>
>>17352080
You have to be joking. It will be so awkward asking out my boss. I will literally be laughing stock of all my co-workers.
>>
>>17352090
>BUT EVERYONE WILL LAUGH AT ME
You can't be serious if you think like this and don't think it's hilariously childish. You either grow some balls or you'll die alone.
>>
People do this shit all the time when they really want to.

What you actually need to do is plant the seed and somehow let her know that you have a crush on her. Then two things will happen:

1. She starts thinking about it and starts liking you after a while. People gravitate towards others who like them, and sometimes it can turn to romance. Once she knows, just pay slightly more attention to her than you normally would to other coworkers and let her mind do the rest. Be professional otherwise and only respond with flirty behavior if she initiates.

2. She is not interested at all and is a bit uncomfortable at first, but so long as you maintain professional behavior she'll eventually forgot about it and no harm is done. Hell she might even warm up to you once she realizes that you're not a threat and won't keep pursuing her - she'll be impressed that you can actually be a grown ass man with self control and if you're lucky she might start getting some feels much later on.

Either way, the basic idea is to BE A FUCKING PROFESSIONAL NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.
>>
>>17352116
>plant the seed and somehow let her know that you have a crush on her
how i do this?
>>
>>17352125

Honestly? By continuing to do what you're doing.

A chad-type will smile, joke, converse in such a way as to get to her attention and get her hot under the collar.

Given that you need to ask, though, you're going to have to Michael Cera your way through it and hope that she likes the cute, slightly clumsy and geeky archetype. If you're lucky she'll have slight dominatrix streak - there are women who think it is hot as fuck to ravage a virginal, innocent guy (thinking that she's the best he's ever encountered).
>>
>>17352125

>Hi, how are you. Hey what's the name of the perfume you use? I think a friend/sister used it, I like it a lot, it's really good
>Did you get a new haircut? I like it, you look good on it
>So, this weekend I just felt like I should start working out but I'm not decided on it, what about you, do you like working out? (If yes) Yeah, you look like the type of women that takes care of herself
>Mmm... I think you look like (Famous Person that is pretty)
>So how is it going boss? You look good today

I don't know dude, just try to say nice things to her with some random topics. People are narcissistic and they like it if you give them compliments, just don't over-do it. A simple compliment for a day is ok, and act professional during the rest of it
>>
>>17352163
>>Hi, how are you. Hey what's the name of the perfume you use? I think a friend/sister used it, I like it a lot, it's really good
>>Did you get a new haircut? I like it, you look good on it
>>So, this weekend I just felt like I should start working out but I'm not decided on it, what about you, do you like working out? (If yes) Yeah, you look like the type of women that takes care of herself
kek I cringed so hard. OP if you want to be an autistic sperg just listen to his guy and get laughed at by all your co-workers
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.