[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got a problem. >Be me >Work as a lifeguard over the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1462396016047.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1322) Image search: [Google]
1462396016047.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1322
I got a problem.

>Be me
>Work as a lifeguard over the summer
>Notice Egyptian lady with two kids walking around outside the pool always looking in at me
>whatever.exe
>Start a conversation with her on why she keeps looking but never comes inside the pool
>She makes up some BS about not being able to speak English
>Next day
>She walks up and starts the conversation this time
>Learn her name and age
>She's 8 years older than I am (I'm 18)
>The two kids are her children
>I think whatever, I'm open minded
>Keep talking to her whenever I see her, she starts asking what times I work
>Becomes regular
>Out of no where she says she loves me
>85% sure it's just a language barrier issue (She is an immigrant from Egypt)
>Consider my options with her
>Learn she's married
>All of those options dead
>Tell her that it's not going to happen since she has a husband and two kids to take care of
>She comes back a few days later and tries to get me to leave the pool during my watch
>When I go outside of the fenced area to talk to her she asks me about this random 12 year old who was talking to me
>Acting possessive and shit
>She says that she loves me again
>I tell her that she needs to set her priorities straight and that cheating on her husband would be a catastrophic mistake
>She seems to be very depressed at that, tells me to go away
>Later that night, after my shift ends, I go outside to see a note stuck to my car's window with a bandaid
>One of those bigass bandaids
>The note is written in very bad handwriting and is using a lot of those texting shortcuts like "bcuz"
>Basically she says she loves me but hates me for not returning her feelings
>Something like she gets weak every time she sees me but needs to hate me so she needs to go away
>Said that she will try to leave America because of me
>Did I forget to say she wrote that she hates me?

Anyways, did I make the right choice? Sex would've been great, but she's married, and I would have some moral qualms breaking that.
>>
Bitch is crazy and you shouldn't have even entertained her from the get go. Do your job and don't talk to women with children.

And no sex would not have been worth it, trust me.
>>
isnt there a bro code for this? dont stick your dick in crazy?
>>
>>17351899

Yeah you're right, I let sex cloud my judgement. Thanks for the advice man.

>>17351915

Never really took that too seriously before, guess I should start. Thanks
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.