[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fell in love and ashamed of it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: 1465695381177.jpg (23 KB, 381x381) Image search: [Google]
1465695381177.jpg
23 KB, 381x381
>Be 21, meet stunning 20 year old Chinese girl
>We met online
>We both have over protective Christian parents.
>She was adopted
>We talk daily on the phone/skype etc.
>We are both workaholics and study 24/7 and are essentially shut ins.
>Both Christians yet we make each other laugh and get along amazingly well.
>A year goes by and nothing changes.
>She says she loves me...

What do?!?
>>
You don't do anything because this won't work out.

A year? If she really liked you she would have made a move on you 11 months ago, break it off before you become too attached. I know it looks like you will never another girl as amazing as she is but you will.
>>
>>17351813
Say you love her back!
Then hug her in your MMO.
>>
>>17351813

You're 21. Go move closer to where she lives, then visit her.

I did that at age 25, and my Chinese girl wasn't adopted; she had returned to China. Visited her anyway. Fell in love. Lived together for three years, then got married.

Crazy shit happens, anon. It's worth taking the shot. I had intention of marriage when I went to visit her, I just had to see her again. If it hadn't worked out, I still would've been glad I tried.
>>
>>17351875

Ugh, that should read, I had NO intention of marriage. My typos always are the sort that totally invert the meaning of my sentences...
>>
I don't get it, what's there to be ashamed about?
>>
>>17351885
Race-mixing
>>
OP meeting his girl's parents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onIpx7VPAX8
>>
>>17351908
Assuming you are actually OP, if you're so concerned about mixing races, why did you even start talking to her in the first place?
>>
>>17351940
I'm not OP, I'm just a random shitposter. I do, however, legitimately look down on OP for being a race-traitor.
>>
What did people like

>>17351998

do before there was racism to turn their ingroup/outgroup zealotry toward?

Where there people in Victorian times calling each other class-traitor or ancestry-traitor?

Hey >>17351998
Are both your familiy lines from the same country, back to the fog of prehistory. I'd hate to think you were some sort of heritage-traitor.
>>
>>17351998
It's 2016 dude shut your ass up
>>
>>17352054
Actually xenophobia is built into our instincts, so I presume iterations of it it to have been around for quite some time.
>>
>>17352068
Fuck off, mongrel.

Where does your race-traitor, nigger cum-filled ass think it is?

This is not your safe space, or hug box.

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>17352092
>>>/pol/
Don't shit up our board, you chinless mongoloid.
>>
>>17352098
This board is already shit and has been for years. What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>17352092
Go get your ass taken by a cracker then if you're that picky about race lol
>>
>>17352098
I do not believe you understand the 'quality' of this board, mongrel.

>>>/tumblr/

>>17352109
Unlike you, nigger, I am heterosexual, and not on 'the down low'.

Perhaps the two of you could start your own, personal 'hug box', where you belong >>>/trash/.
>>
>Chinese
>Both heavily christian
You marry her you stupid asshole
Do you realize the opportunity you're being presented?
>>
>>17351813
>What do?!?

Smash that pussy up,
>>
>>17351813
fly her out and put a ring on her
if you hesitate to do this, you do not love her
>>
>>17352123
Yeeeah I don't believe you at all, you're most definitely a fag. With outdated principles.
>>
>>17352138
I will not judge your poor attempt at trolling too harshly, or for being so grossly dense, as the limitations of the negro 'mind' are well-documented.
>>
Get her pregnant.
>>
>>17351813
>stunning
>Chinese

Dude, I lived in Beijing for five years, and I'll tell you... there aren't that many hot Chinese girls, so take the opportunity.
>>
>>17351908
you don't really need kids
>>
>>17351813
Lock it up.
Do it now!!
>>
OP here, told her I love her back. She was sweet about it. She said she always liked me but was too shy and scared. I asked about visiting, she started worrying about our parents. I guess this just gives me more motivation to work harder.
>>
>>17353271
You're going to have to meet them eventually. I assume you're both American but live on different parts of the country? If you can give details like what states you two are in?

Have you told your parents about her? You're an adult and your parents should be willing to allow you to make adult decisions as a 20-year-old. I have a friend who's got a lady friend in Kentucky (We're in Idaho) and he finally got to meet her in person this May. He met her on omegle and they would Skype damned near every day, so his parents were able to be convinced that she was genuine. If you can convince your parents, and she can convince her parents about you it should be smooth sailing.

Openness is important. If someone else comes in while you're skyping her or whatever introduce them to her. That's what my friend did.
>>
By the by, OP, how did you meet her?
>>
>>17353284
Did the same. Told my parents, she told hers. I said hi to her Mom last night actually. I think we are off to smooth sailing, it's Ohio and Georgia so the distance isn't dreadfully bad...
>>
>>17351908
Back to /pol/ with you!
>>
Just go for it. LDR's can and do work under the right circumstances, worse case you have experience talking to women and you feel a bit shit for a while when it ends.
>>
>>17351908
Thats a fair point anon, your kids would be ok here but in China they would have obstacles. Also I think cultural heritage is important, and thats something your kids would have to choose.
>>
>>17351813
You're not a workaholic if all you do is study. You have to have a job to be a workaholic.
Sounds like a weird relationship, but there have been weirder ones. Go for it OP. At least until you find something better.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.